Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

picked him up a few days ago

bermuda

Lairian
hello all, I received my little boy a few days ago from the airport his name is Gary and he is 14 weeks old today, so far it has been an experience too say the least. The longer I've had him the more he is developing into the most unusually entertaining cat I've ever had, I do have some worries for him after reading the forums on health and cleaning him but we will have to tackle those things as they come and ofcourse here is the photos of him. thankyou

Attachments

• IMG_1557.JPG
    IMG_1557.JPG
    92.6 KB · Views: 210
  • IMG_1561.JPG
    IMG_1561.JPG
    135.1 KB · Views: 232
  • IMG_1627.JPG
    IMG_1627.JPG
    123.7 KB · Views: 223
  • IMG_1653.JPG
    IMG_1653.JPG
    157.8 KB · Views: 219
  • IMG_1671.JPG
    IMG_1671.JPG
    126 KB · Views: 200

Yoda mom

Staff member
@bermuda , Happy Gary Gotcha! Welcome to the lair family !
he is striking ! Love the pic om the cat tree amd the shark kitty bed!

Look forward to lots of pics and tales!

We all learn and grow together here and help each other

You will get a routine of what works best for Gary's Spa days
There are lots of great threads !

Head smooches sent !
Can't wait for updates !

admin

Administrator
Staff member
Hello @bermuda and welcome to Spynxlair! So glad you found us! What a cutie you have there! Please enjoy the community! :)

bermuda

Lairian
Thankyou all so much I have a few worry questions hypercondriach things I gues wvhich I'll post another thread because it's a lot of rambaling. I look forward to learning a lot more over the journey with him and with the help of everyone here

Anita Eccleston

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
@bermuda oh wow ! How seriously cute is Gary please please give us picture over load of him , I cannot wait to watch this little treasure grow
Welcome to the lair I hope you are as happy here as the rest of us are !
If ever you have cause for concern just ask our members for help as most of our members are experts where the naked babies are concerned and they are always willing to help with advice
Can’t wait to see more pictures you are at the very beginning of an awesome relationship fill with mutual love and affection so happy you got your gotcha day
❤️❤️❤️xxxx

Traci Smith

Lairian
Oh Gary is so cute!!!!! Don’t let all the chatter about concerns concern you! You have the right attitude, just like people who tackle all sorts of issues w health—- the majority and many who are healthy for a lifetime!
CONGRAts!!!! So exciting!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Xandria

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
Hello and welcome to you and Gary. As everyone has already said:
Feel free to ask questions any time. This is a great community.
&
Happy Gotcha Day!!!

I'm catching up on forums right now, so excuse if you've already mentioned, but do you have any other pets?

Back