Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Pics of my new baby..

J

Jinxlover

Picks of my new bully girl. We named her Zoe, she's a great girl.She's about a year old and knows nothing:LOL: but that's okay I will teach her....She love my kids and I think she will be okay with my Dane and Blueberry.

Attachments

• P1060229.jpg
    P1060229.jpg
    64 KB · Views: 40
  • P1060230.JPG
    P1060230.JPG
    4.5 KB · Views: 43
  • P1060232.jpg
    P1060232.jpg
    51.5 KB · Views: 37

Inferno12

Banned
She is cute. Congrats!

Kudos to you for giving this breed a good name. Personally I am terrified of them but its people like you who save them :ThumbsUp::ThumbsUp:

Inferno12

Banned
Anytime your in Wa state you come to my house, you wont be terrified for long:LOL:!
The only thing you have to worry about is he licking your face off:ThumbsUp:.

Ha Ha...I volunteer at the humane society here in town to try to overcome this fear. I try to walk them as often as I can. I usually have to have someone with me...lol :Sweat::Sweat::Sweat::LOL::LOL: Im such a sissy!

susi794

Staff member
She's beautiful! What a sweet little face she has. Lucky Zoe to have found someone to love her so. The first pic just stole my heart.

Gadzukz

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Aha! I thought you were MIA yesterday, now I know why, lol. She is so sweet looking, and what a shiny coat! Looks like she will fit right in!

Marnasobsession

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
She is a beauty! Last time it didn't work out to see you but I will be in the area around the 18th of June and will see if I can make a quick stop if that works for you.

J

Jinxlover

Thanks guys... She is loving the finer thing in life like good food and a nice bed. I mix canned food in with there dry and she was so excited she almost couldn't eat, almost:LOL:...

Last edited by a moderator:

Bella07

Banned
Congratulations, Zoe is gorgeous!

This reminds me that a family friend just adopted a pitbull puppy, she has the greatest personality, and is oh so playful. Love them to bits!

She is a gorgeous bully! I just love them! I have had two and they were both big sucky babies! Thought they were little lap dogs! Her coat is gorgeous! In her pictures, she has such a happy look about her face! She is a lucky girl to be with your family now. I am sure you will find her snuggling with Blueberry in no time!

Back