Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Pics of my new boy

AthenaSphynx

Lairian
I finally was able to snap a few pics of my new boy. He is really hard to get a picture of, he always looks away at the last minute. Camera shy I guess :Laugh:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

He may need to go on a diet! This last pic shows his big belly from the sides. I may have overestimated his weight. I stood on the scale with him this morning and after subtracting my weight I think he is about 16 lbs. Still a big boy though.
We still aren't totally decided on a name. His cattery name was "Formal Atire"" we are thinking or calling him Reuben on Ruby for short.. ( I have a tendency to name some of my pets from "Where the red fern grows"")

TotenEngel

Banned
awww.. bless!!
Laz does that with photos too... I have a million shots of the side of his head! :LOL:

He doesn't look as big as I first thought, but then I think that would have been a BIIIIIG boy!!

Hope hes settling in well :)

trevor26

Lairian
I finally was able to snap a few pics of my new boy. He is really hard to get a picture of, he always looks away at the last minute. Camera shy I guess :Laugh:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

He may need to go on a diet! This last pic shows his big belly from the sides. I may have overestimated his weight. I stood on the scale with him this morning and after subtracting my weight I think he is about 16 lbs. Still a big boy though.
We still aren't totally decided on a name. His cattery name was "Formal Atire"" we are thinking or calling him Reuben on Ruby for short.. ( I have a tendency to name some of my pets from "Where the red fern grows"")

Aw 1 word beautiful

klreese

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
he's a big boy haha.. but i like my men on the chunky side hehe!! what a doll!! and if you go with Reuben he could be Reuben Stutter, the velet teddy bear from alabama from American Idol hahahaha

AthenaSphynx

Lairian
When you said 20 lbs, I was expecting him to be BIG!!! He is just a little thick around the middle... and SO handsome!!!! Congrats!!!!:ThumbsUp:

Yes I think I overestemated by about 4 lbs. He is very long and tall though, especially compared to Athena.