Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Picture issue

Catzzzmeow

Administrator
Staff member
@admin I am not sure if there is anything you can do, but as of yesterday any time a member posts a pic through tapatalk it gets an error. I went in to test section of forum and you can see I posted the same pic twice once with tapatalk and same pic without tapatalk. You can see what it looks like when using tapatalk. I know many members use tapatalk.

Patti

Sheldon13

Staff member
I really have to use Tapatalk as I can't really get Sphynxlair to work on my phone internet browser.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

KitCatty

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
Same here, I don't have the same type of access to the forum on a computer like I do on my phone. I wasn't able to post my pics yesterday and tried more than once

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Toa and Ross

Staff member
For those who check sphynxlair by tapatalk on the phone: mayberry sphynxlair by the regular site on your phone. I'm always on the lair on my phone through the regulair website not using tapatalk

Toa and Ross

Staff member
@admin and @Catzzzmeow It's kind of strange cause when a person post a pic from Tapatalk I can see the person attached pics but can't see the pic. But when I push the reply buttons the pics show up in my answer screen. But when I push the "post reply" button I can't see the pics anymore (@Catzzzmeow and @admin )

I made screen shots so you acn see what I mean

First pic is what we see when posted

IMG_6997.PNG

This is what I see when I push the reply butto. The it's the pics that were posted
IMG_6998.PNG

Hope this helps to figure out what is going on.

Xandria

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
Like @Toa and Ross I use a web browser when on a mobile device (phone and tablet), but mostly access the SphynxLair on my main computer. I am on my main computer right now, and still see broken images.

Props to @admin for responding so quickly..

Roki

Lairian
I'll be online for a while now. I'm using Tapatalk on an iPad. Let me know if you need a test/viewer or if you want me to test something from this end. I'll keep my eyes peeled for posts.

P.S. Just checked & there was a background update on Tapatalk date today. I closed the program & re-started it. Testing pic now:

84786d3d9f04f5f4621353981f303f47.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Back