Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Picture Update !

nbolin

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
Got a new picture from the breeder today. I didn't think it was possible but I think he gets cuter and cuter:ThumbsUp::BigSmile::Laugh::Cool:

picture.php

nbolin

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
That's who I thought it was at first!

What a handsome boy, How much longer till you get him home? Do we have a name yet?

He comes home at the end of June. She said no later than July 3rd.

Ugh...no I don't have a name yet. I have too many names, and I like them all, I just can't make up my mind. Pet naming is quite frustrating for me. It took me a year to decide on Tigger for my older cat, and I had a fish that I never even gave a name to...he died nameless..poor guy:(

nbolin

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
Three words... HOW MUCH LONGER????

I can't stand the cuteness of his little self!

Way too long!! I think I am gonna go visit him at the end of this month, but I havn't asked the breeder yet cause I don't know if that will help or hurt the situation. Cause it is already killing me. Bad enough I have a husband to wait for to get back home, now I have to wait forever for my kitty :Angry:

Sam lewis

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Will be so exciting going to pick him up and bringing him home! Can't wait to see the pics of him and Kreacher!

Nair Bare

Lairian
He comes home at the end of June. She said no later than July 3rd.

Ugh...no I don't have a name yet. I have too many names, and I like them all, I just can't make up my mind. Pet naming is quite frustrating for me. It took me a year to decide on Tigger for my older cat, and I had a fish that I never even gave a name to...he died nameless..poor guy:(

There is a pretty clever group of people here. Perhaps if you explain what kind of names you like, we may be able to suggest a name you enjoy. Just look at how well they named the Berry Bunch! And then we will all be involved in his life and follow his exploits with excitement. WhatUthink?

Back