Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Pictures of Eli the Great Dane.

Retro Kitty

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
I’m not a puppy person but wow, adorable! That last picture is precious, totally blissed out in the sun. I’m glad you decided not to crop. The Min Pin we adopted has a beautiful ear crop, dog show people always comment on how lovely her ears are but they seem to be very sensitive. Sometime she’ll actually attack if her ears are touched so I wonder if there was nerve damage done and it actually hurts to have them touched.

Luna112

Lairian
It’s awesome to see other Dane owners have sphynxs too! I have a Dane and run a Great Dane Rescue, and I’m about to get my sphynx baby next month

Attachments

• 3FC5549E-A576-4D23-8883-0037C81CE64C.jpeg
    3FC5549E-A576-4D23-8883-0037C81CE64C.jpeg
    201.6 KB · Views: 19

Sheldon13

Staff member
It’s awesome to see other Dane owners have sphynxs too! I have a Dane and run a Great Dane Rescue, and I’m about to get my sphynx baby next month

”This is the song that never eeeends! Yes it goes on and on my frieeeend! Some people, started singing it not knowing what is was. And they’ll continue singing it forever just because this is the song that never eeeends! Yes it goes on and on my frieeeend! Some people, started singing it not knowing what is was. And they’ll continue singing it forever just because this is the song that never eeeends! Yes it goes on and on my frieeeend! Some people, started singing it not knowing what is was. And they’ll continue singing it forever just because this is the song that never eeeends! Yes it goes on and on my frieeeend! Some people, started singing it not knowing what is was. And they’ll continue singing it forever just because this is the song that never eeeends! Yes it goes on and on my frieeeend! Some people, started singing it not knowing what is was. And they’ll continue singing it forever just because!”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Luna112

Lairian
Here are the pictures of Eli the Great Dane- I know a few of you wanted to see him - enjoy!

Patti [MENTION=1753]Catzzzmeow[/MENTION] - Heather said she was still being slow today so I had the picture taking and upload task this afternoon!
I have a dane and now a sphynx too! They make a funny looking pair.

Back