Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Pictures of Hilly!

Hildegard

Lairian
Even though I’ve been here for a little while, I haven’t posted any pictures yet so I thought I’d introduce you to little Hildegard!! The breeder just sent me these updated pictures of her today and I’m dying, I can’t wait to bring her home in December!!

admin

Administrator
Staff member
Even though I’ve been here for a little while, I haven’t posted any pictures yet so I thought I’d introduce you to little Hildegard!! The breeder just sent me these updated pictures of her today and I’m dying, I can’t wait to bring her home in December!!

What a cutie! Congrats! :)

Toa and Ross

Staff member
Oooooooh I can see why you're kept her hidden till now. She's way too beautiful. What a beautiful cutie she is! Love her markings and colour

Catzzzmeow

Staff member
Oh my goodness she is so stinking cute! I know the wait is so hard. We will help you get through it. It is great your breeder has sent updated pics. Any time I got pics of our babies, it felt like Christmas morning lol.

Toa and Ross

Staff member
She's way too adorable! The coming month will be loooooong but when you finally hold her you'll feel so happy

Shmeeps

Lairian
Ohhh I feel for you. The waiting is so hard. Just keep researching stuff. That's all I did. Ask questions. We love them. Of course keep sharing those pics! So stinkin' cute!

Cinafina

Lairian
What a precious wee girl! Gorgeous markings and colours :love: Keep busy to keep your mind off the wait - I know how hard it is and I only had 2 weeks before paying the deposit and gotcha day (it was the loooongest 2 weeks ever... :X3:)

Yoda mom

Staff member
@Hildegard awhhh want a purrfect Sphynx sweetie doll!
I kmow your heart is going pitter patter :)
Can't wait for gotcha days pics and tales!

Yoda mom

Staff member
@Hildegard , :) never enough Sphynx pics! Can't wait !
I must say Hillys dress pic has to be one of my favs
Makes her look like a Sphynx doll!
Lookimg st all her facial expressions from your first pics to wearing her dress ,
She has a lot of Sphynx spunk in them eyes!

Anita Eccleston

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Oh be still my beating heart !!
Your little one is totally awesome !
And will well be worth the wait !
Them you can give us picture overload I am so looking forward to watching your little one grow x
I love the name you have chosen and I totally adore the stunning markings and colouring
I know you think December is wayyy off but it will be with us quicker than you think .. buy little toys and treats , pick up little blankies , this will help the time to pass faster for you
Xxx

Staceyxxx

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
Ohhh soo sweet...! I love baby kitty’s! It will be here before ya know it! Xx

Hildegard

Lairian
Thank you guys so much, you are the sweetest being on here and buying things is the only thing getting me through the wait lol (and thank heavens for sphynxmas giving another excuse to buy things)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yoda mom

Staff member
@Hildegard Ah! Precious! Love the marking on her bsck! She has the sweetest face a, full of spunk!
Love the way she curls her tail! My Batman curls his tail in all shapes like a monkey

Lol yes "retail therapy " is great during the wait :)
I bet you have a stash! Any pics ?

Hildegard

Lairian
@Hildegard Ah! Precious! Love the marking on her bsck! She has the sweetest face a, full of spunk!
Love the way she curls her tail! My Batman curls his tail in all shapes like a monkey

Lol yes "retail therapy " is great during the wait :)
I bet you have a stash! Any pics ?
I know the tail curl is adorable!!

And I do have a small stash but it’s hidden in my car lol. I don’t really want my husband to know how much I’ve already purchased

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yoda mom

Staff member
@Hildegard
You are too funny !
Perhaps you can Hide the stash inside safe and sound !
(I always worry about thieves )
My neighbors hid their Xmas stash in the attic lol

So excited for you!

Toa and Ross

Staff member
Look at her big ears and curious eyes. What a cutie Hilly is!