Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Pictures of momma, daddy and sis's

ElGatoLoco

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
This is Bud Azz Naked. He's ButterBall's old man.
gdbud.jpg

This is Lily. She's ButterBall's momma.
gdlily.jpg

This is Sugar. Butterball's sister. Breeder decided to keep her.
front2.jpg

Here's ButterBall's baby picture with his two sisters.
n1245109483_30241725_2861.jpg

Brooke

Banned
Very handsome family! ButterBall's daddy has a very cute tiny little butt just like Walter's! (I have an affinity for cute cat butts!!)

Moonstone

Lairian
It's cool to have parents and littermate pictures !

I love his mom'....what a beautifull girl !
They are all cute !

ElGatoLoco

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Sugar looks just like butterball...well only slightly feminine :BigSmile:

Yes they do look alike. Her eyes are slightly more open than Ball's. Take away that and Butterball's man junk and they are indistinguishable. When his breeder sent pics, I'd always have to ask which is which. I'm used to it though because I have an identical twin brother.

Brooke

Banned
Yes they do look alike. Her eyes are slightly more open than Ball's. Take away that and Butterball's man junk and they are indistinguishable. When his breeder sent pics, I'd always have to ask which is which. I'm used to it though because I have an identical twin brother.

I feel your pain, ElGato, I have an identical twin sister!

Maximus

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
So I thought my cats name was great and pretty funny (Scrotumus Wrinkles Maximus a.k.a Scrotie) But "Bud Azz Naked" is a really good name! My boys parents names were dad;Alopecia Grimm and mom; Juanita Chiquita

ElGatoLoco

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
So I thought my cats name was great and pretty funny (Scrotumus Wrinkles Maximus a.k.a Scrotie) But "Bud Azz Naked" is a really good name! My boys parents names were dad;Alopecia Grimm and mom; Juanita Chiquita

That's good. Alopecia hahha and Scrote

Back