Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Pictures of my pet family :)

Bella07

Banned
So I am still kind of new to Sphynxlair, and realized that I haven't shared any pictures of my pets at home. Since it is storming outside right now, and I have the day off, here goes!

Here is Minouche. She is almost 7 years old. Truth be told, she isn't a nice cat. She is one of those cats that if you pet or touch her when it isn't on "her terms," she'll bite or scratch you back as hard as she can. :Surprise: It hurts, but she's my little girl and I love her to death!
2kr091.jpg

Here is Tiger, almost 15 years old. Ignore the Merry Christmas---that was for fun! She is so sweet, sweetest cat in the world. And beautiful, absolutely gorgeous. She's the perfect cat in my book!
24y5tgw.jpg

So I guess I only have Christmas photos uploaded now, but here's Browser. Almost 7 years old too, and he is our "special" dog. Completely aggressive to people and other animals that aren't our own. We rescued him from someone who was abusing him. But, he is a total sweetheart to my family....he acts more like a baby than a dog! He sleeps under the covers in bed, 24 hours a day :Cool:

2qlfs49.jpg

And here is a halloween themed picture? Well, as you can see, I guess I like holiday themed pictures! This is coco, my shih tzu. She desperately needed to get groomed in this picture, but she is usually much cuter! 6 years old, and food is her favorite thing in the world. She just loves, loves, loves to eat! (Hence the filthy face in this one!)
11s2kc7.jpg

This is Bella, my almost 2 year old golden. Love her to death, she's my big little lap dog. Sweetheart, I could go on and on about how much I love her! Pumpkin picture too....oh well. Bella is the least active golden that I have ever met. Usually, they are crazy and love to run and play. But, my girl would rather sleep all day and lay in my lap (ouch!)
11hfk41.jpg

So that's the extent of my furry family! Hopefully, one day, I'll have one hairless cat to take pictures of too :Laugh:

Bella07

Banned
I always joke that I have a zoo going on at my house. Lots of differet pets, all are different breeds, with completely different personalities. Yet, we all come together, and the pets are as happy and spoiled as could be!

Back