Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Pictures that make you smile!

havingalook

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Took this picture on Saturday and it makes me smile everytime I see it, because I witnessed the resulting ambush. :LOL:

picture.php

Post a picture you've taken, that makes you smile or laugh..

Bella07

Banned
Aaawww, that is adorable! On the pounce. And Hibou's cream picture is absolutely precious. I love that little face!

Gizzymom

Banned
LOLOLOLOLOL

These made my night!!!!

For some reason, though, I can't see Alice / Dita's pic :ThumbsDown:

ypvsypvs

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
Well if you must know this is my favorite shot of Snuffie and also one of SoBe!:LOL:

Snuffie... :LOL:

My dad taught a similar pose to our dog when I was a kid.
He'd say:
"What do the girls in Paris do?"
and the dog rolled over in that exact pose. Hahaha. :Hysterical:

sphynxie

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Went for Gizzy's xmas pics today... She just posted one on FB as a sneak peek.... Had to share it here cuz it made me smile.... :Adore:

View attachment 2227

I love my boy!!!!:Laugh:

Oh Gizzymom your boy looks fantastic in his xmas pic. Gizzy is always so photogenic- did he have any other outfits for the shoot?

Gizzymom

Banned
Oh Gizzymom your boy looks fantastic in his xmas pic. Gizzy is always so photogenic- did he have any other outfits for the shoot?

Yes... My photographer, Lisa, is fantastic!!! We did 2 different xmas scenes... angel and santa... some naked shots on a mink rug and on giraffe fur... pics of him and I together... pics in his winter trapper hat from Auntie Tess... and other poses!!! I can't wait to see them all!!!! :ThumbsUp: