Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Pictures

ranalashae

Banned
That is a really cool cat tree! Do your cats like it? I have been keeping my eye out for one for Nala. They are just so darn expensive! :ThumbsDown:

Melonie

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
I just set it up today so far only one of them has gone on it without my assistance. I think they will warm up to it though. I got it on ebay and it was 150 with free shipping!! It was easy to put together until I got to the top, that last piece took me as long to get on as the it took me to put the rest together :LOL:

ranalashae

Banned
150 dollars for that?! That is awesome!! I have seen some only a few feet tall for that much in the pet stores! Hope they warm up to it soon! :ThumbsUp:

Melonie

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
Now they are even cheaper haha I just looked them up on ebay there are 5 left from the store I got mine from if anyone is interested 134.95

Bella07

Banned
Wow, I love the cat tree! And Santana is so gorgeous! What color are her eyes? And, who is Ebba? She is so beautiful as well! Is she Santana's sister? I'm a bit confused here. I know you got a new kitten along with Santana, but for some reason I was thinking it was a Domestic kitten, not another Sphynx. Lucky you!!!

Melonie

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
Ebba is Juno's sister by a different litter. I just happened to stop by the house of where I got Juno from when I was in Denver because I kind of worry about the lady and she had a litter and was having a hard time getting them placed. How could I not? :LOL: Santana I am not sure on her eyes I swear they look blue then sometimes not. I am just going to say they change haha.

Bella07

Banned
Aahhh, now I get it! I don't blame you, I'd have to bring Ebba home as well! I love, love, love her markings! She's so pretty! Well, they all are!

Melonie

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
I think she is Torbie? No clue the colors confuse me. You should have seen her brother. He was a blue tabby. So handsome.

MissMySphynxBoys

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
I love the photos. That cat tree is awesome. Santana and Ebba are precious. Does this bring you up to 5 Sphynx and a Frenchie? I'm losing count, Melonie!

ilovemysphynx

Administrator
Staff member
Great pictures Melonie, thanks for sharing and keeping us up to date with your ever growing family :ThumbsUp:
Oh and yes great cat tree!

Melonie

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
Yup 5 cats 1 frenchie. Hedgehogs are gone and honestly my nose hasn't been clearer. Still have some fish. No more. Not until I am rich. LOL

Mug-ys mumma

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Such a cool cat tree!!

I don't think Mug-Y would ever get out of it if i got him one of those...hmmmm...now there's a though!:LOL:

X

Back