Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Piglet and Girls Christmas Morning

Cathie

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
Piglet and the girls LOVE there new toys.

They got a stocking full of balls and soft toys that they chased all over the trailer most of the day. Isis Loves the tunell, Piglet, well, hes not sure about it. They also got a bag of treatsthat they all LOVE. We had never tried Greenies, but now I know, they are what the cats want.
Pictures on in my album, I cant figure out how to get them here. :(

I hope my SS does not mind, but since My hubby got 2 sphynx babies for Christmas, Piglet will be sharing his toys with the new girls in California, We took all the toys with us when we moved to Florida, so He is left with none in California, so while I am goiing for a visit next week, we split up the toys so they could have something to play with too.

Pictures of the new girls will come when I get back. I did put one of Callie in my album as well, none of Paris in there yet.

We all thank you very much for all the toys and the ornament, I hope I get to put it on my tree next year. (didnt have one this year, hope to be living with my family next year)

MissMySphynxBoys

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
I'm so glad to hear your husband got those girls after all. I'm glad you will be able to go out to visit him. I hope 2011 brings a stronger economy so that you can both be together again.

sphynxie

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Glad to hear you & your husband added to your family. Can't wait to see pics of the new girls:BigSmile:

Cathie

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
Yes, my hubby got 2 new to us babies. Trisha, and his mother both had "returns" on 2 of their older kittens, and we got them both. He seems very happy with his Christmas presents. Paris is 7 months old, Callie im not sure about, but I beleive its about the same age.
Callie

Ill get one of Paris in my album so I can post them.

Sleepyheadkitten

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
Callie was born in April and is a half sister to Neala :) She is gorgeous and I hope your Hubby will love her to pieces. He was already trying to put his spell on her on Christmas day ;) I am sure by now, she is wrapping him around her paw as we speak! Never thought I'd say that about my big brother- but heh :)

Callie was the girl I was going to keep back from those two litters- and then a lady talked me into placing her and her brother with her. Needless to say- that did not end 'happily ever after' and my two babies are now placed into the RIGHT homes.

Back