Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Pimp Your Profile Page contest!

Pick your favorite "Pimp your Profile Page" Contstant

• Marlene

Votes: 3 25.0%
  • Bella07

Votes: 6 50.0%
  • xxx_phoenix_xxx

Votes: 3 25.0%

• Total voters

admin

Administrator
Staff member
Well Sphynxlair is at it again with some great give aways and another contest! "Pimp your profile page" was such a success last time we decided to do it again! Here is a link to the last contest http://www.sphynxlair.com/f21/sphynx-lair-pimp-your-profile-page-contest-746/ the rules are simple:

The winner of this contest recieves a mystery gift/s!
The contest is the best looking custom profile page! take a look at all the users profile pages to get good ideas of how to customize your profile page, ive seen some really good ones! If you see a cool one ask that user for some ideas or help! You will get 1 week from today to "pimp your profile page ". If you entered the contest just, finish your custom profile, start a new thread here with the link to your profile in this post. Thats it! then we will take a vote next Sunday!
Good luck!
P.S. Here is a link that may help you as well, it explains using your profile page area.
Sphynx Cat Forum - FAQ: Board FAQ

marlene

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Here's my version of Pimpified Pedda. I took your words literally for the purpose of this contest. And I couldn't figure out how to get a video embedded, I'm not that smart. At least I hope I entered the contest right!

View Profile: marlene

Bella07

Banned
Woo!! I just spent around 2 hours experimenting and learning how to navigate :LOL: Well, I'm pretty happy with my results! I may make some tweaks here and there before the contest ends.

I did my best considering I don't have a sphynx kitten to post pictures of, but by next year when this contest comes back around, hopefully I'll have albums full of my new baby to share with you all!! Ohhh, I can not wait till then <3

Well, Taa Daaa! Hope you like it :Laugh:
View Profile: Bella07

(Oh and PS, if you're at work watching this, turn off your volume. I have a youtube video up with music :Wink:)

susi794

Staff member
Woo!! I just spent around 2 hours experimenting and learning how to navigate :LOL: Well, I'm pretty happy with my results! I may make some tweaks here and there before the contest ends.

I did my best considering I don't have a sphynx kitten to post pictures of, but by next year when this contest comes back around, hopefully I'll have albums full of my new baby to share with you all!! Ohhh, I can not wait till then <3

Well, Taa Daaa! Hope you like it :Laugh:
View Profile: Bella07

(Oh and PS, if you're at work watching this, turn off your volume. I have a youtube video up with music :Wink:)

Love it! Great music! And I love your pic with the My Dream.

MissMySphynxBoys

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
Love the pimped out pages Marlene and BellaO7. It took me weeks to figure out how to do what I did to my page.

Maybe the contest winner can help some of us plain Janes step it up a bit.

admin

Administrator
Staff member
Ok,
Hee are the contestants please vote above:

Attachments

• Marlene.jpg
    Marlene.jpg
    19.4 KB · Views: 22
  • Bella07.jpg
    Bella07.jpg
    20.6 KB · Views: 23
  • Phoenix.jpg
    Phoenix.jpg
    21.1 KB · Views: 22

admin

Administrator
Staff member
We will close the poles by eight tonight, if you have not voted come on in and vote!

admin

Administrator
Staff member
Congratulations to Bella07! she is the winner of the "Pimp your Profile page"! We will be sending your gift out shortly!:ThumbsUp::Celebrate:
You all did a wonderful job!!

Bella07

Banned
Congratulations to Bella07! she is the winner of the "Pimp your Profile page"! We will be sending your gift out shortly!:ThumbsUp::Celebrate:
You all did a wonderful job!!

Aawwww, Thank You so much! You have no idea how happy and excited I am to have won! Thanks for all who voted for me, I appreciate it. And thanks to the admins for created such a wonderful site that I love so much. :Laugh:

MissMySphynxBoys

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
Congratulations Bella07! You did a great job.

My hat is off to all three of the contestants. Thanks for entering and sharing your work.

susi794

Staff member
All three of you rock!!! By the way, Bella--where did you EVER find that song? It's a real HOOT!!!

Bella07

Banned
Thanks everyone! I love the song too.

Susi, It's called Hey There Delilah, here's the music video.
Replacement String:

Last edited by a moderator:

Bella07

Banned
Thank You so much Admin and ilovemysphynx! I recieved your generous gifts today at the door, which was such a wonderful suprise! I absolutely love the shirt, and can not wait to wear it out. When I get home, I'm going to put the bumber sticker on my car, and spoil my two kitties with all the yummy treats you kindly offered. Thank You again! We love it!!! You're the best :ThumbsUp::Laugh:

Back