Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Pippin's going to be.....

Catzzzmeow

Staff member
Congrats!!!! Double the excitement. Can't wait to see pics of your babies to be. What month will Gotcha Day be in?

admin

Administrator
Staff member
a big sister! Husband couldn't stop the bug so I ended up putting down a deposit for 2. He gets the boy and I get the girl. We got a black female and a seal boy. Can't wait for them to come home!
Thats great news - congrats! Any pics? :)

GoldHazel

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
a big sister! Husband couldn't stop the bug so I ended up putting down a deposit for 2. He gets the boy and I get the girl. We got a black female and a seal boy. Can't wait for them to come home!
@captain_tinky oh wow, super exciting. I bet the girl will become, "Daddy's Little Girl" though, maybe you should get a third? :) Only kidding.

Impressive litter. :)

captain_tinky

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian

@captain_tinky oh wow, super exciting. I bet the girl will become, "Daddy's Little Girl" though, maybe you should get a third? :) Only kidding.

Impressive litter. :)
Thank you, I was thinking I should do a third lol! That's ok if she becomes daddy's girl since I have a mommy's girl already.

@captain_tinky , sooo exciting! Look at those little babies! ! Sooo cute :)
Looking forward to updates !
Any name ideas?
Just precious!
I actually haven't thought of any names yet, we just put a deposit down on them and hubby's in for a big surprise. Their mom had a hard time passing her placenta though, she finally passed most of it today though!

Congratulations!!!!!
How exiting :)
Thank you!!!

Toa and Ross

Staff member
Congratulations! Getting two sphynxes is sooooo much fun:). They're adorable, still so tiny.
If you get more pics of the breeder, please share them. I love to see them grow up till they're big enough for gotcha day!

captain_tinky

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
Congratulations! Getting two sphynxes is sooooo much fun:). They're adorable, still so tiny.
If you get more pics of the breeder, please share them. I love to see them grow up till they're big enough for gotcha day!
Pip is 2 years old so it'll be new to her! She hasn't been around any kittens since I brought her home on gotcha day!

How exciting, double trouble on the way :) Congratulations.
Triple the trouble until hubby gets his new station for the navy!

captain_tinky

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
Congrats! I'm so stoked for you and your clearly growing family. Fantastic! I can't wait for more pics as they come available.
We will definitely be posting more pictures, we have a play date set up for after their first set of shots! We so can't wait!

Xandria

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
Look at that mama and those babies!!! So adorable. Thank you so much for sharing.