Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Pippin's magical powers

captain_tinky

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
Today we had our weekly family get together, and beings that we didn't get Pip until Thursday night last week nobody knew about her except everyone here. So today she had to meet two people who don't like hairless cats, so i dreaded that all day. I finally let Pippin out of the playpen when we got back so that she wasn't around a certain jealous cat, and she shot out like her usual bottle rocket self. My grandma immediately said how disgusting, and my grandpa was terrified. After about 10 minutes my grandpa finally touched her but is still terrified of her, and after a half hour my grandmother was playing with her saying how cute, taking pictures, and even kissing her. I think Pip managed the unthinkable, taking somebody who thought Sphynx cats were ugly, into making her fall in love. She really is too precious. Even my brother's wife thought she was a naked mole rat, but she dislikes cats in general, my nephew wanted to come back to California to see her, and my brother was jealous lol. A day of worry turned out great. For your enjoyment, a picture my grandma insisted I take of her. image.jpg

captain_tinky

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
She was extremely happy to get everyone to fall in love with her. My grandma really was trying not to smile lol. Pippin is definitely settling in well, she already has one buddy in my boy furry, he absolutely loves her lol. I'm hoping my grandpa will get turned around soon since Pippin just wanted his acceptance.

captain_tinky

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
How can anyone not fall in love! I'm not surprised!
That's what I'd like to know lol. There's only one person who doesn't like her at all but she hates cats. She always has people fall in love with her at the vet's, just the other day somebody asked if I shaved her!

curlysue

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
captain_tinky It I had a dollar for every time I was told that to when I say "I have Sphynx... Hairless cats" I would be rich. I have only one friend that after meeting the nakeds still dislikes them. Most people are shocked and they see what personalities they have.

Back