Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Plans for Mothers Day??

TanyaT

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
What is everyone's plans for Mothers Day?

My hubby is working and I will be home with kids. So just another day for me :Cool: I was planning on treating myself to go to the cat shows this weekend but my girls have a party today and tomorrow hubby is not home so I guess I am just gonna sit at home:Cool:

I think we are all going out for breakfast or I may be able to talk my husband into making this wonderful stuffed French Toast he makes. Yum! My son has a hockey game at noon, so we will be off to that. Then it is coming home to relax a bit before another week at work!

TanyaT

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
I think we are all going out for breakfast or I may be able to talk my husband into making this wonderful stuffed French Toast he makes. Yum! My son has a hockey game at noon, so we will be off to that. Then it is coming home to relax a bit before another week at work!

Can I borrow him for half a day tomorrow? :LOL::LOL:

klreese

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Dreaming in colour- we are going to our friends house tonight. they just had 7 bully pups!! OMG! it'll be hard to go there w/o bringing someone home!
The show tomorrow will be older pups i think 3mons+ i'm excited to see all the little guys! Camera will DEF be in hand!

susi794

Staff member
I'm going to a friend's house to hang out with him--we're going to go to PetSmart, dinner and maybe a movie. He just adopted an 8 yr. old cat from the shelter--coming home with him on Monday and we need to get some supplies for him. Mike's gonna name him Shipley. He said the cat just looked at him and there was an instant connection--the people at the shelter were tickled because Shipley is very friendly and they were afraid because of his age that no one would adopt him. Mike just lost his beloved sheltie about two weeks ago and was devastated--lives alone and it's hard not to have anything at your house that's glad to see you when you come home at night. So, I am so happy for them both. It will be good for both of them to have each other.
I also want to pick up some of the vest halters for my cats so I can start using my stroller with them.

Bella07

Banned
We were hoping to do something nice outside, but the weather doesn't seem to be on our side :Sweat:.....So maybe we'll have a nice relaxing day at the movies instead.

I wonder if there are any good movies out...I'll have to check I guess!

nbolin

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
Ummm...i'll be going to drop off a friend at the airport. Thats about it. I can't celebrate it cause i'm not a mommy yet :(

ckutkuhn7

Banned
Due to moving my kids are currently with their dad this week so I didn't get to spend any time with them but my daughter sure did blow up my cell with text! lol Other than that I unpacked lots and lots of boxes so I could see my floor and I relaxed a little,,that's about it for me!

Back