Welcome to the Sphynxlair community! A community dedicated to the Sphynx breed!

Playpen

Toa and Ross

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
Looking at those happy faces I think I can say the playpen is a big hit! They love it

Anita Eccleston

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Hi there !
Oh I do love your play pen this would be amazing for when we are at our static caravan in the lakes as I stress so much about the children leaving the doors open
I cannot see properly is the top covered by netting ??
Would you be so kind as to tell me where you purchased it ??
Thank you in advance
Xxx❤️❤️❤️

Zab

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Hi there !
Oh I do love your play pen this would be amazing for when we are at our static caravan in the lakes as I stress so much about the children leaving the doors open
I cannot see properly is the top covered by netting ??
Would you be so kind as to tell me where you purchased it ??
Thank you in advance
Xxx❤️❤️❤️
I can totally see that being a great idea! Yes, there is netting on top with a zipper so it's closed all around if you want it to be. It's big enough for me to get into and lie in with the cats (at our house it's already called the therapy booth). I think it was 125 cm in diameter and 65 cm tall. What's great about it is that it folds in on itself and fits in a bag that comes with. I purchased it online at www.cdon.com and they had many variations of this playpen. I think I read that it was for puppies. Now, I live in Sweden but I guess if you google you probably have a bigger range to chose from than I do...

/Zab

Anita Eccleston

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
I can totally see that being a great idea! Yes, there is netting on top with a zipper so it's closed all around if you want it to be. It's big enough for me to get into and lie in with the cats (at our house it's already called the therapy booth). I think it was 125 cm in diameter and 65 cm tall. What's great about it is that it folds in on itself and fits in a bag that comes with. I purchased it online at www.cdon.com and they had many variations of this playpen. I think I read that it was for puppies. Now, I live in Sweden but I guess if you google you probably have a bigger range to chose from than I do...

/Zab
Hello there and thank you so much for your reply
I will defo check this out again thank you
Xxx❤️❤️❤️

Oh I bought this same one for our kitty! I thought it would be great for outtings or even just some outside time :) Glad to know it's a hit.