Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Please Adopt My Sphynx

devonsphynx

Lairian
Hi

I have a 10 year old Pure Breed Female Sphynx with all paper that I need to give up for adoption. My husband has 4th Stage Colen Cancer and I am his sole caregiver. It is so very difficult for me to care for my husband, 2 dogs and cat.

I live in Fort Lauderdale Florida and would appreciate any help in finding (Milli) a new loving home where she would get the Love she needs and deserves

My direct email is [email protected]

Sincerely,

Stefani :Cry:

MissMySphynxBoys

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
Stefani, I am so sorry to hear you that you are going through such a difficult time right now. Sending healing thoughts to your husband and his devoted caregiver. I am hopeful that you will find a caring home for Milli soon.

ilovemysphynx

Administrator
Staff member
Hi Stefani, sorry about everything you are going thru. You have come to the right place to find your Milli A great home. Keep your chin up.

susi794

Staff member
Stefani,
I am so sorry to hear about your husband and his cancer. I will remember you both in my prayers. I am certain you will find a good home for Milli here with someone who will love and adore her.
May God bring you peace and comfort.
Susi and the gang

Ducky01

Lairian
So incredibly sorry to hear about your husband, thoughts and prayers go out to you during such a difficult time.

I'm sure you will find your baby a wonderful home hopefully with someone here, maybe someone that will care for her during such a hard time and you can be reunited when all is well.

I wish you much luck and keep your head up

ckutkuhn7

Banned
I'm so sorry to hear your going through such a hard time right now. I'm sending positive thoughts and healing vibes your way. Im sure you'll find a great new forever home for Milli.

marlene

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
I'm praying that things go well for you and your husband and admire your strength for doing what you think is best for Milli. Best of luck to all of you.

apcolleen

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
I emailed but I would like to publicly send out my support to you and your husband as well. My mom had colon cancer in 2005 so its not easy. She did die but she had a rough life. I really suck at wording these things but I do feel for you.

Im rehoming myself in August so im trying to find a roomie who will allow me a pretty naked kitty. I was looking for a new place with room for a new or used naked anyway and Im a few hours north on i95 so we could visit later on

Mug-ys mumma

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
My deepest sympathies to you and your husband. I'm sure you will find a loving, caring home for Milli here and you will always be able to check how she is.

Sending you big hugs and prayers.

XxX

tessblack

Banned
I am so sorry to hear about your situation. I know how hard it can be as I have been through it with my Dad. I am so sorry to hear about your baby as well, I sure hope you find someone to help out.

gojira14

Lairian
Hi

I have a 10 year old Pure Breed Female Sphynx with all paper that I need to give up for adoption. My husband has 4th Stage Colen Cancer and I am his sole caregiver. It is so very difficult for me to care for my husband, 2 dogs and cat.

I live in Fort Lauderdale Florida and would appreciate any help in finding (Milli) a new loving home where she would get the Love she needs and deserves

My direct email is [email protected]

Sincerely,

Stefani :Cry:

My heart goes out to you, sorry for your troubles, I hope your girl will have a good home when the time comes , my prayers go out to your husband and family

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back