Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

please help me. important

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maddie Anderson

Lairian
Some of you may not agree with this but....
I'm 19 years old and Very invested in getting a sphynx. I do live on college campus but my friends, Greek life, and everyone else I see is just as exited for a kitty as me. i do think I'll provide to perfect spoiled kitty life. I have the support of my family so bills won't be a problem but i must pay for the cat myself. when i started i found one for 700$. I'm getting so tired of looking for someone real so I'm willing to spend a little more. location isn't that big of a problem. I AM WILLING TO FLY TO YOU(in USA or Canada )
my nude dude will be emotional support pet. i have anxiety and a pet helps keep calm. I've grown up with pets so i promise to be a good mommy.
anyone with even the slightest chance please PM me or email me.

Timmy & the Twins

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
See post "Desperate!" by Tausmom. She is in Alberta Canada and needs to find loving homes for her sphynxes.

Hi everyone. I've been gone a long time! I've recently moved to a new city and now I'm desperate to find loving homes for Tau and Abbi as I wasn't able to find a pet friendly home. My heart is breaking but I can't find do any other solution. I even tried to find a temporary placement for them but when I make people aware of the list of rules and responsibilities, it's a no-go. I am in weyburn, Saskatchewan. Sphynx lovers please lend me a hand.

Free to good home.

Status
Not open for further replies.