Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Please help sphynx mummy rescue dogs...

AgaPinky

Lairian
Hi all,

As always I haven't been active for ages. It just happened to be 3rd year with us when we rehomed Pinky, turning 7yo lately. He is getting older I guess, a bit fatter, but still absolutely lovely. We found out the source of strange behavior, he was hiding and was terrified sometimes, hiding in the most hidden corners and totally scared. Apparently it was the sound of a track reversing which makes him feel this way. Unfortunately we live close to the school gate and there is at least 2-3 times a week a rubbish collection truck, but we can't do anything about that apart from reassuring him it's all fine, cuddling him, making him comfe.

Anyway, I wanted to ask about something else. Lately I've been in Albania for holiday and came back totally heartbroken. The situation with stray cats and dogs there is terrible. I wrote my story in the link below.
Please sign my petition and share on social media, I need another 9k signatures to move further to authorities. Please help me save those abused animals in there. They shot and poison them to get rid of the problem. Signing the petition takes 1 min and its free, please share everywhere you can.

Mayor of Sarande Mrs Florjana Koka: Save dying dogs, open animal rescue center in Sarande, Albania

Many thanks!
xxxx

haveahome4sfinx

Lairian
Hi all,

As always I haven't been active for ages. It just happened to be 3rd year with us when we rehomed Pinky, turning 7yo lately. He is getting older I guess, a bit fatter, but still absolutely lovely. We found out the source of strange behavior, he was hiding and was terrified sometimes, hiding in the most hidden corners and totally scared. Apparently it was the sound of a track reversing which makes him feel this way. Unfortunately we live close to the school gate and there is at least 2-3 times a week a rubbish collection truck, but we can't do anything about that apart from reassuring him it's all fine, cuddling him, making him comfe.

Anyway, I wanted to ask about something else. Lately I've been in Albania for holiday and came back totally heartbroken. The situation with stray cats and dogs there is terrible. I wrote my story in the link below.
Please sign my petition and share on social media, I need another 9k signatures to move further to authorities. Please help me save those abused animals in there. They shot and poison them to get rid of the problem. Signing the petition takes 1 min and its free, please share everywhere you can.

Mayor of Sarande Mrs Florjana Koka: Save dying dogs, open animal rescue center in Sarande, Albania

Many thanks!
xxxx
i am a huge petition signer on avaaz, change.org & many more.........done!

AgaPinky

Lairian
thank you!! the numbers are growing. Please keep sharing my story with your friends, thank you millions x

Toa and Ross

Staff member
Signed! Hope it counts cause I'm from the Netherlands but seems like my signature is accepted.

Mal

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
Petition has been signed and god bless you!

Hairless Blessing

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
What, a wonderful person, you are, for, doing this.
I pray it help. This breaks my heart.