Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

PLEASE READ...

admin

Administrator
Staff member
Ive added a line or two to our Sphynxlair disclaimer, please read and under stand what it means. When people PM (private message)you to sell an item or product with out paying to advetise on the site, It directly hurts the site we have all come to love Sphynxlair, for this money goes directly to support the site. And also hurts honest people who pay for ad space to sell their clothing or products. So please report any malicious activity like this to the admin's [email protected]
Thank you all.
Admin
here is what was added:
NO FREE ADVERTISING! IN ANY FORM!
If you choose to PM (private mesage) any member on this forum to advertise products or goods, you will be banned from Sphynxlair.com.
Remember that it costs money to run and maintain this website and we have honest people paying for advertisement space here on the site that directly supports keeping this site runnung for all of you to enjoy and to purchase products through PM'S (private messaging) Is only going to hurt the site Sphynxlair.com that we have all come to love! So please report any malicious activity of selling products or services that are not clearly ads you see on the site or forums. to the admin's immediatly at [email protected]

susi794

Staff member
Admin,
Please clarify--does that mean we can't mention food brand names or places that we found that sell cute things? Or does it only mean that we can't offer things for sale? You're right--it isn't fair to the people who pay to advertise here. I just want to make sure if someone asks me where I bought something, and I answer them that it doesn't violate the rules. So please clarify if you would.

admin

Administrator
Staff member
Hi Susi,
If you found a good product or food etc. thats fine, what I mean is there are individuals whom inquire about selling product or merchandise on the site, contact me, then if the cost is not to they're liking they PM (private message) our members to privately sell their items as apposed to paying Sphynxlair to place their ad or link to the site. Which is not fair to us or the other people paying monthly fees for ad space here. This has happened a few times and I need to make sure we protect the site and keep it running smooth. Sphynxlair offers free membership which means that advertisement, my own money (LoL) and donations is the only support to keep the site running. So when people break the rules and dont want to pay to advertise here (which by the way is really cheap) it hurt all of us.
Hope this makes sense!:Laugh:

Luvmysphynx

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
This site is wonderful! I may start doing some small things to make some money for my rescues - But I'll be HAPPY to pay the advertising fee if I ever do get it to the point I want to advertise! That's just basic respect, nothing in life is really free!!!!!

Allison

Lairian
Advertising on Sphynx Lair is quite good value (I have been advertising for a while here). Much better value than being banned for spam!

Back