Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Please Vote for Johnny

Inferno12

Banned
Thanks guys! I cant imagine having my little man in a comercial. He would be an even bigger star than he already is :Woo::Woo::Woo:

You can vote once a day so if you have that chance.....please do it!

Thanks

Nair Bare

Lairian
Ahoy, me Hearties,
Johnny certainly does not look like any bilge-sucking buccaneer in his new outfit!! As a matter of fact, he looks like such a dashing pirate that he could hornswaggle all of Peeve's treats from me. But if I look real close into his eyes, I think I can see a touch of scallywag in there.
Well, before he has me keelhauled, I voted for him too. Avast ye maties! Aaaarrrrgggghhh!

Inferno12

Banned
Ahoy, me Hearties,
Johnny certainly does not look like any bilge-sucking buccaneer in his new outfit!! As a matter of fact, he looks like such a dashing pirate that he could hornswaggle all of Peeve's treats from me. But if I look real close into his eyes, I think I can see a touch of scallywag in there.
Well, before he has me keelhauled, I voted for him too. Avast ye maties! Aaaarrrrgggghhh!

:LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL: Thanks!

Inferno12

Banned
Uh Oh...does this disqualify my entry??
I am in the picture

Further, Sponsor cannot accept photos with humans posing with their pet for this Contest. For example, a photo that includes any human body part, as determined by the Sponsors at their sole discretion, will not be accepted

Bella07

Banned
Uh Oh...does this disqualify my entry??
I am in the picture

Further, Sponsor cannot accept photos with humans posing with their pet for this Contest. For example, a photo that includes any human body part, as determined by the Sponsors at their sole discretion, will not be accepted

I really hope not! In my opinion, you aren't "really" in the photo--you can't even see your face. Let's hope that they don't bother you about it, Johnny deserves to win!

Inferno12

Banned
I really hope not! In my opinion, you aren't "really" in the photo--you can't even see your face. Let's hope that they don't bother you about it, Johnny deserves to win!

I totally agree. In reading the rules. Their own judges are 90% of final score. Voting is only 10%. So really they pick who they want

ckutkuhn7

Banned
Hopefully they won't notice you in the photo, I didn't notice seriously until like 2 weeks ago when I seen it. Hopefully it will be fine!!

tessblack

Banned
You can take another pic of him and submit it. You can remove that one and resubmit that outfit. You can submit as many as you want.

Back