Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Poo Magnet!

Gadzukz

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
The first time I bathed Gummi, she went straight from the towel to the litterbox, and promptly stepped in poo!:Dizzy: had it all over her hind feet and tail~ back to the tub!

Today, I got some coconut oil and she had her first oil bath, she was soft and sweet smelling............ and went straight to the litter box..............and stepped all in poo!:Surprise::Dizzy::LOL: all over her hind legs and tail! Back to the tub with her.

At no other time has she stepped in poo, only after her bath (which by the way she does NOT like)lol. I think she is doing it on purpose to get back at me for washing her!

Guess I need to plan on TWO baths for her from now on:LOL:

:LOL::LOL::LOL:

Love it!!!! Mommy I don't want to be clean!!!!!!

Our horses and mules always used to go roll as soon as we turned them out after having a bath. They would be so nice and pretty and they would roll in the dirt, the poo, whatever, just to get all dirty again.

Gadzukz

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Really?! She loved her baths here:LOL:....Okay that's a LIE!! :Cool::LOL::LOL:
She has always hated them, her and Neffie. The rest never loved them put they put up with them, not Neffie and Gummi:LOL: SORRY:Woo:

I'm hoping she gets used to them before she is big enough to send me to the ER!:LOL:

holly_savage

Banned
you'll have to plan her bath around her pooping schedule...or, put her in the bath, take her out right away, let her go poop and then put her back in for her 'real' bath!:LOL::LOL:

wundrlust

Lairian
Mine still don't care for baths. After they are bathed which I do in the big kitchen sink, I immediately dry them in a warm towel then put their sweatshirts on them to keep them warm. Both their boxes are upstairs but they are too busy running around the main floor of the house waiting for their treats for being good boys. So glad they don't do anything silly in their boxes!!!

Back