Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Pooner had a rough day!

pooner

Banned
Today Pooner had to have his blood drawn for a chem screen since he takes atenelol for HCM. He also was a trooper and gave some extra blood to help Dr Meurs with her study. Poor little guy was sooo upset with me and the vet for doing this to him :Angry::Angry:
He freaked out, I felt so bad.
And to make his day even rougher I decided today would be a good day to work on car safety so I made him ride to and from the vet in his carrier which really pissed him off too. :Angry:
I was a mean mommy today, but I did all of it because I love him :Adore::Adore:

He's repaying me by cuddling with his daddy and avoiding me like the plague. I know he'll come back around once his breakfast is dished up by me in the morning :Smile:

gizmo6370

Banned
Awwww....poor Pooner...mom is gonna make it up to you....with some nice treats ( if you play your cards right...you could end up with the whole bag :LOL: )
Thanks Pooner and mom for the blooddraw :ThumbsUp:

marlene

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Poor little Pooner doesn't know how lucky he is to have a momma who loves him. Lots of cuddles and treats will make him feel better. Thank you Pooner for helping all bald kitties - and I'm glad you won't end up squished if momma gets in an accident!

ktate88

Banned
Sweet Pooner(whose name I just love!!!), your mom loves you. I know it was hard for you today, but mom did it all out of love. Give her the evil eye, but go kiss or nuzzle her. She loves you!

Gizzymom

Banned
Even though you are pissed, you did it, Pooner!!! Thanks for donating blood to HCM research:ThumbsUp:

And don't worry... sphynxes don't stay mad for long...:Laugh:

Gullivers Keeper

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
Good job Pooner!!! It's funny last week when Gulliver got his blood drawn I had also decided to practice car safety with him for the first time.... He was :Angry:!!

susi794

Staff member
Thank you Pooner, for going through such a crummy day for the sake of helping other kitties.

pooner

Banned
Thanks for all the love for me and for Pooner! I'm glad I'm not the only one who decided vet day was a good day to start car safety!! I'll make sure Pooner knows he's not alone in this scenario!
:Smile:

TotenEngel

Banned
Yay! Well done Pooner!!

Glad its not just me that gets 'sidelined' when I am an evil mummy!! Its always about the Daddy Love in our house after evil mummy has clipped claws or cleaned ears!! :LOL::LOL:

Gizzymom

Banned
Yay! Well done Pooner!!

Glad its not just me that gets 'sidelined' when I am an evil mummy!! Its always about the Daddy Love in our house after evil mummy has clipped claws or cleaned ears!! :LOL::LOL:

How do you think I feel this week?? Due to Gizzy's yeastie in his ear, I have to clean and put drops in every day for 7 days...:Surprise:

He is not going to want to come near me by the end of the week....

"Oh crap! Here she comes again... RUN!!!!":Sweat:

sorry, Pooner... I got a little off track...

pooner

Banned
How do you think I feel this week?? Due to Gizzy's yeastie in his ear, I have to clean and put drops in every day for 7 days...:Surprise:

He is not going to want to come near me by the end of the week....

"Oh crap! Here she comes again... RUN!!!!":Sweat:

sorry, Pooner... I got a little off track...

You got it bad! You win for evil mommy of the week (just teasing)!! Poor mommy and poor Gizzy :Frown:

sphynxie

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Sorry you had a bad day Pooner, but you helped hcm cats everywhere and practiced car safety:BigSmile:
Jody- sorry to hear about Gizzy's yeastie ear. Good luck chasing him down daily:LOL:

Gizzymom

Banned
Sorry you had a bad day Pooner, but you helped hcm cats everywhere and practiced car safety:BigSmile:
Jody- sorry to hear about Gizzy's yeastie ear. Good luck chasing him down daily:LOL:

How about it!!!! Well... I started my weight loss plan this week... At least I will get my exercises in!:LOL::LOL:

kaoticharmony

Banned
Pooner! Shiva said to tell you don't settle for a couple treats.... get the whole bag!

............this is coming from a diabetic that knows he has to eat... I haven't figured out if he does it on his own or the other cats pay him off, but Shiva is a pro at getting extra cans of food opened. He knows he has to have at least 1/2 a can per meal and mommie will open as many as it takes... I'm learning to play the game too, but he has me wrapped around his little bandaged paw.

I hope Pooner feels better. They sure know how to make us feel bad.

I have one thing Shiva can't resist. I have a soft brush and he LOVES to be brushed. I figure it's good for his skin. If you hold it up to him he'll brush his own face.

pooner

Banned
Pooner! Shiva said to tell you don't settle for a couple treats.... get the whole bag

I have one thing Shiva can't resist. I have a soft brush and he LOVES to be brushed. I figure it's good for his skin. If you hold it up to him he'll brush his own face.

He did get multiple treats out of me today :Wink::Wink:
The soft brush scenario is too stinking cute!! Love it! :Adore:

pooner

Banned
Sweet Pooner(whose name I just love!!!), your mom loves you. I know it was hard for you today, but mom did it all out of love. Give her the evil eye, but go kiss or nuzzle her. She loves you!

I have to give my husband the credit for the awesome name "pooner". :Smile:

NakedNinja

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
Poor little Pooner! I can just picture his disgruntled, wrinkled little mug giving you that "I'll kill you in your sleep" glare. LOL!

Gabe sends his sympathies and blankie-share cuddles.

(I get the same cold shoulder treatment from Gabey on bath day)

Back