Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Pooner's Christmas Day

pooner

Banned
So Pooner went with us to my parents house today. Lots of stimulation for him and now he is out cold curled up in his heated blanket. I don't think he's use to being awake for so many hours during the day...:Dizzy:
He got clothes and a new toy but the best gift of all is from my mom, THE LITTER KWITTER :ThumbsUp::ThumbsUp:
This should be fun training him to the toilet! I am so excited to eventually ditch the litter box!!

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

pooner

Banned
I am glad he got to go with us too. It was a bit overwhelming for him but he did good.
And definitely Pooner will be sharing some pics of his toilet training process :BigSmile:

NakedNinja

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
Hooray for Pooner! Gabey went visiting with us yesterday, too. He went to my in-law's house, sat on "grandpa's" lap while we were there. Then he visited some other relatives, then helped Daddy work, singing for a private Christmas party in the evening. He was SO tired, but had a great time.

JacksMom

Banned
Toilet training...sounds like a scary endeavor!!! Way to take it on :BigSmile: Maybe one day, I'll get the courage to do it too! Post progress reports, I would love to hear if this is an "easy" endeavor to take on.

bellasmom

Banned
Aw too cute! I took Bella to my parents house too. She loves it there. Tell us how the kiwtter works!! I was thinking about getting it!!