Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Pooping outside box!!!!

SarahShambles

Lairian
Hey guys!
I’ve returned in need of advice once again this time it’s Luna my 1 and 3/4 year old....who has recently taken to pooping just outside the box it’s doing my head in now and we’re about to go away!

I really don’t want my cat sitter (friend) having to deal with this! We change the tray every couple of days so it’s always clean! She’ll go number 1 in there just not 2?!!!!

I’m going to order another tray which isn’t practical in our tiny bathroom but apart from that I’m stuck!!! Church never has an issue and Luna didn’t until about 2-3 months ago! It’s just getting worse and worse now! SOS!!!!!

Catzzzmeow

Administrator
Staff member
I am sure you are frustrated. Has anything changed...placement of box, litter etc?

Toa and Ross

Staff member
Adding an extra litterbox is a good idea. Does Luna poop on one spot or several differents spots? Maybe put the new litterbox on the spot or in another room then the bathroom to see if that makes a difference.

Sheldon13

Staff member
I agree the extra litter box is the first thing I would do. How are things going now?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Back