Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Pooty sounds

ElGatoLoco

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
What's it called when you put your mouth up to someone's skin and blow to make the pooty sound?

I started doing the pooty sound thing to Butterball. It tickles him. He immediately starts crinkling his back and he starts trying to scratch. He's such a funny little guy.

Candys

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
I CALL THEM FLARTS AND CATS GO CRAZY LIKE IT MUST TI:LOL::LOL:CKLE.

MissMySphynxBoys

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
:LOL::LOL::LOL:
When I saw this thread I was afraid Butterball had developed a bad case of gas.

My boys liked getting raspberries on their bellies when they were little, but as they aged they hated it. Tanker used to give me the death glare if I jiggled his flab flap.

I always called it "blowing a zerbert" ... I don't know why ... Don't judge me. ;)

Teeka gets a zerbert whenever I can catch her long enough to plant one on her. It usually ends with her smacking me or farting on me. She's a revenge farter.

Farts on you! That is so funny! Cosmo gives me the evil eye then smacks me in the face! Nova...scared to death of them!

ElGatoLoco

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
I always called it "blowing a zerbert" ... I don't know why ... Don't judge me. ;)

Teeka gets a zerbert whenever I can catch her long enough to plant one on her. It usually ends with her smacking me or farting on me. She's a revenge farter.
Zerberts! That's the word I was looking for.

Sam lewis

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
LOL Mo gets these too! He never looks impressed but I still do them!

Mug-ys mumma

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
I would end up in hospital if i tried that on Mug-Y...he just about lets me kiss the top of his head!!

X

HAHA! I thought our little Zuulie was the only revenge farter! We call it her defense mechanism. She does it anytime you pick her up when she's not willing. It's hilarious, too because she's such a prissy princess, and it's so out of character.

HAHA! I thought our little Zuulie was the only revenge farter! We call it her defense mechanism. She does it anytime you pick her up when she's not willing. It's hilarious, too because she's such a prissy princess, and it's so out of character.
HAHAHA! That's exactly what Teeka does too. You pick her up against her will and you'd best be prepared to be gassed. She'll let one rip, then jump down and stand just out of reach ... wait til you're finished gagging and gasping for air, then fussily climb up and settle on your lap ... on HER terms.

Beware the Revenge Fart.

Melonie

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian

HAHAHA! That's exactly what Teeka does too. You pick her up against her will and you'd best be prepared to be gassed. She'll let one rip, then jump down and stand just out of reach ... wait til you're finished gagging and gasping for air, then fussily climb up and settle on your lap ... on HER terms.

Beware the Revenge Fart.
I am glad to know I am not the only one with cats who revenge fart. 2 of mine do it!

ultra_stella

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Tehee...raspberries. I'll randomly pick her up and quickly do it and set her back down so she doesn't have enough time to react. :Woo: