Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Post Secret

klreese

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Is anyone familiar with the site or the books? postsecret.com

i LOVE post secret. It seems every Sunday when they post new secrets i find one that i can relate to. There's a secret this week that says "I'm not sure if i'm keeping my dog alive for me or for him. I'm not sure who is suffering more." it instantly made me think of my situation with Bronxe. Although i know right now he isn't suffering.. he doesnt seem to be.. it just always makes you think twice.

There was once a secret that said "I work at a vet's office, when your animal gets put to sleep, they look around for you. stay with them" (or something along those lines)- that is one secret i will never forget and will always stay with my animals no matter how hard it is for me to watch them cross over.

Anyone a post secret fan? if so, what's your fave secret? i have all the books and check the site every Sunday.. it's my guilty pleasure.

klreese

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Definitely agree Dreaming. Sometimes i'll read one and think "wow, i could have wrote this one myself"

ckutkuhn7

Banned
I used to be a Post Secret addict. Honestly I went a couple of years without a home computer and forgot all about that site!!! Oh no,,,ITS SUNDAY!,,,I'm going to have to go look now! lol

My daughter brought one home from the library once and someone had tucked a secret in it. Was really cool. So my daughter did the same before she returned it.

klreese

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
"Dreaming" i have always wanted to get a book with secret in it!
Christina- i am totally a post secret addict!! there was a post secret meeting/conference sorta thing that Frank spoke at near me, but we didnt have the extra $ at the time.. next time he comes i'm DEFINITELY going tho!

ckutkuhn7

Banned
"Dreaming" i have always wanted to get a book with secret in it!
Christina- i am totally a post secret addict!! there was a post secret meeting/conference sorta thing that Frank spoke at near me, but we didnt have the extra $ at the time.. next time he comes i'm DEFINITELY going tho!

I'm totally gonna regret getting addicted to it again but I think Im gonna have to check it out again! lol

klreese

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Any thoughts on this week's secrets?
postsecret.com

I can definitely relate to the microwave one! i do that often.
the 9/11 made me sad :(

ckutkuhn7

Banned
The "I was gone long before you had noticed that I left" is the one I can relate the most to in regards to my last relationship.

klreese

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
"Dreaming"- i have also thought of that. but i think any responsible pet owner would think of that.
I actually got into a mini facebook argument with an aquantance over animal responsibilty. needless to say the conversation ended with her deleting me. haha oh well. i wasn't trying to be rude. i dont think what i said was rude. i think she just didnt want to hear the truth. and honeslty i could have said A WHOLE lot more ;)

Christina- i thought it was so interesting how that person got that secret as a tattoo. just shows how sometimes we feel the SAME EXACT way.... it's just so interesting.

Back