Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Posted on craigslist in central NJ

Status
Not open for further replies.

ypvsypvs

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
I go crazy when I see about declawed cats.
If I ever meet a vet that does that I will cut HIS fingers off by the first joints just like he did the cats.
How the **** ( I just wrote the *'s) it is still legal in some countries is beyond me.

sphynxie

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
I know we have some members in and near New Jersey- hopefully someone will adopt these guys.

TotenEngel

Banned
If I ever meet a vet that does that I will cut HIS fingers off by the first joints just like he did the cats.
How the **** ( I just wrote the *'s) it is still legal in some countries is beyond me.

agreed, I am so glad I live in a country where it is considered the horrific, barbaric act it is!
Sadly, I have worked at a couple of vets that did dew claw removal for puppies, though I always refused to hold the puppies while they did it.

sydkat7

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian

I agree with you, ypvsypvs! My Peppe was declawed on all four paws by his former owner, which makes no friggin' sense to me. My vet was mad when he noticed Peppe's declawed paws during his last routine vet visit; he said that declawing like that is considered malpractice by most consciencious veternarians.

And I have a girlfriend who supposedly works in animal rescue who had all three of her cats declawed! When I asked her how she could do such a thing when she works in animal rescue, she replied, "Well, I don't want my furniture to get ruined." So, don't own cats if you can't handle a little scratching, bitch! I can't believe that they still allow declawing here in the states.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back