Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Powder Passed away.....

TanyaT

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
I have still been keeping in touch with the breeder to see how he was doing and hoping he would recover and go to a loving family. Unfortunately he passed away yesterday :Cry::Cry::Cry: I am so saddened by this and I didn't even get him... Well I hope he enjoys kitty heaven!!!!

On a happier note I will be getting Snuggles on Sunday and Im sure he will take most of the heart ache away :Cool:

http://www.sphynxlair.com/picture.php?albumid=163&pictureid=2090

Last edited:

sydkat7

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Oh, that's so sad, Tanya. :Cry: When you first told us about Powder's deteriorating condition, I did fear the worst for the little guy. My deepest condolences to you and Powder's breeder. Good thing you now have little Snuggles to look forward to, though.

P.S. The photo link you provided did not work for me...it just lead me to my own photo album here on SL.

tessblack

Banned
I am so sorry to hear that Powder passed away. I know how attached I was to mine even before they came home. I am happy that you have a new baby to love. I have two and I am so happy that I got them they are so good together. It was not easy parting with the money but now I realize they are worth every penny.

tess

Mews2much

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
So sorry about Powder.
I was afraid that would happen also.
The link goes tomy photo album of Wrinkles.
I know how you feel about Powder dying.
We were suppose to get a Shar Pei puppy once and she died before we got her.
My sister also lost TY after only having him 2 months.
Who knew he was born with a problem that his breeder had no idea he had.
Tell Powders breeder I am sorry that he died.
He does help that you have anoth kitten coming.

susi794

Staff member
:Cry::Cry::Cry: To lose a single baby is so very sad. RIP, Powder.:Cry::Cry::Cry:
I was able to see the pic of your new baby--may he bring you many, many years of the love and joy that these little guys are famous for sharing with their humans.

groovysphynx

Lairian
Tanya, I am so sorry about Powders passing.
It is never easy

Snuggles sends his love! He cannot wait to meet you on Sunday. His neuter went great & he is doing wonderful. He is such a healthy happy kitten!
I am going to miss him but I know that he will be in a great home!

Snuggles sends his love

xoxo
Tracy & Snuggles

Back