By little fighter has the wet form of FIP. I'm lost and heart broken. I believe he is unable to fight this becuase of his genetics and I'm devastated. Ive only had this sweet boy for a month and I now have to decided when to let him go. :,( We are going for a second opinion before making our painful decision... But it's not looking very good at all. Thank you to everyone who is praying for my little boy and for talking with me. I'm sorry for such sad news. Hug your naked babies close. I pray that everything goes well for everyone else and your little nuggets. No one should have to go through this sadness. Keep praying for us. Keep us in your thought. Thank you for everything. Cate&Dobs Ps if anyone knows more about FIP or knows any possible options (I know they r limited) please chime in.