Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Presents from Karrie

ElGatoLoco

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Member Karrie sent Butterball a crinkly mouse called 'Butterball mouse'. Also, a catnip cigar. num num num

Replacement String:

Last edited by a moderator:

MissMySphynxBoys

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
Thank Butterball for his endorsement of the catnip cigar. I saw something similiar in a local pet store and laughed. Butterball proved its a great shape for an attack toy.

TYRONE!!!!
:LOL: That dog cracks me up.

Bella07

Banned
I love Butterball, and I love Tyrone! I mean, how could you not just love those two little guys?!

Candys

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
He sure is having fun with his cigar. You are one cool cat butterball. :Cool:

susi794

Staff member
Lucky Butterball! How nice of Karrie. Tyrone thinks that mouse is cool too....so I guess they get 5 stars.

I just love watching Buttrball play! I think he and Tyrone make a pretty good team. I think there could be a full length feature in the making with those two..

ckutkuhn7

Banned
I saw a similar cigar at the petstore. I just might have to get it. I dunno tho, Snuffie hasn't played with a single store bought toy yet,,,not all that much anyhow. She much rather prefers the juice and milk top rings.

Great video of Butterball once again!!!!

xxx_phoenix_xxx

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
love him love him love him i really love to watch his vids they are always fab he looks like he was havin a great time with his new toy awww bless xxxxxx