Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Princess Peach

AAMMYY

Lairian
Well, my little girl is fast asleep on my lap! The trip home was relatively uneventful and she had a good first night. I did NOT want to leave for school in the morning. She is so tiny and I am absolutely in love with her already! Yay!

It was a day late for Halloween but I thought I would dress her up a bit for her first photo shoot lol!
DSCF1050.jpg

DSCF1056.jpg

DSCF1057.jpg

DSCF1058.jpg

DSCF1066.jpg

DSCF1069.jpg

sydkat7

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Awww...she's so precious! :Adore: I can see why you called her "Peach"...she does have that "peaches and cream" coloring. Congrats on having your new baby home!

havingalook

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
She is lovely.

:paranoid: keep an eye on her eyes they look quite runny/ goopy in the pictures. :paranoid:

AAMMYY

Lairian
Thanks guys.

I have her booked into the vet later this week. I am going to get her ears double checked for mites (just so im sure its nothing more than the normal gunk), some wormer, and possibly meds for URI which she has a bit of, from the stress of the vet last week and moving. She is a good weight though (2.5 pounds) and is healthy, eating well, has good stool and of course is very playful. She also purrs ALL the time and has won over every single person she has met so far in a matter of seconds.

My dogs all have kennel cough right now too, which is no fun. What with H1N1 it seems wierd that the humans are the only ones healthy in the house right now. :(

harley

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
:Woo::Surprise::BigSmile::ThumbsUp:What a beatiful little prinesses she is..So adorable in her costume..Congrats on your cute new baby girl...

kalliee129

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
Oh she looks so cute I just want to cuddle her....I have a cute little doll that I would be willing to trade for her. Don't worry I'll pay for the shipping:Laugh:

Back