Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Problem with pictures in album

marlene

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
When I click on the more recent pictures in my album, some of the pictures don't render properly. Well, some don't render at all. They remain just little teeny squares that don't show anything. And if I click on the square I get a message that says something about a memory limit being exceeded for someone's account (have no clue about that).

This is the album that it's happening in: http://www.sphynxlair.com/members/marlene/albums/perils-pedda/

ilovemysphynx

Administrator
Staff member
When I click on the more recent pictures in my album, some of the pictures don't render properly. Well, some don't render at all. They remain just little teeny squares that don't show anything. And if I click on the square I get a message that says something about a memory limit being exceeded for someone's account (have no clue about that).

This is the album that it's happening in: http://www.sphynxlair.com/members/marlene/albums/perils-pedda/

When i click on this album all pictures work fine, i can't replicate the problem. Can you catch a screen shot or jot down the exact message?
thanks,
Admin

marlene

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
When I first open the album it looks fine. All the pictures are lined up and visible, though small.

This is what I see when I click on picture #3 out of 22 (it's the 3rd one from the left, top row):

Since I can't see the picture that way, I got the bright idea of just entering the picture url into a browser window. This is what I get when I do that:

ilovemysphynx

Administrator
Staff member
??? ok so when I answered last night it was my husband signed in as me, :LOL:
Now I just looked and all the pictures are fine but 3 of the Halloween ones, are they to big? Not real sure but we will figure it out.

marlene

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
I never thought about them being too big. What I'll do later tonight is delete them in my album, then make them smaller and reupload them. I'll give that a try and sing out here if that doesn't work - but I really think it'll do the trick. Thanks!

marlene

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
I tried to reopen the affected pictures after the server reset. They opened up but were humongous. So I resized them at home and re-uploaded them and that seems to have fixed the problem. Thanks for the help.