Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Professional Show Pictures

MissMySphynxBoys

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
I have nothing but lousy shots of Gleek, so you can imagine my delight when there was a photographer at the CFA show last month in Fitchburg, MA. You should have seen me tear open Larry Johnson's envelope when it came in yesterday's mail. Here are a few of my favorite shots:

Right now Gleek is ranked #30 Best Sphynx Kitten Nationally in CFA, and #3 Best Sphynx Kitten in the North Atlantic Region (which is a little funny since there are only 4 in the region). Still not bad for only 3 shows.

Gleek actually is 8 months old today, so he will try for premiership in Dover, NH next month.

Mews2much

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Those pics came out great.
I am glad is did well as a kitten.
He will get his Winners Ribbons next time but you will not get Grand Points.
My Cleo was the 4th best sphynx Alter in CFA when I stopped showing her because of her acting up.
She ended up 8th Best Sphynx Alter for last yea in all of CFA.

MissMySphynxBoys

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
Those pics came out great.
I am glad is did well as a kitten.
He will get his Winners Ribbons next time but you will not get Grand Points.
My Cleo was the 4th best sphynx Alter in CFA when I stopped showing her because of her acting up.
She ended up 8th Best Sphynx Alter for last yea in all of CFA.

Going to shows has been great training for Gleek and it has given me so much insight into his personality. I'm fairly confident that he will easily pass his PAT certification once he turns a year old.

I'm still trying to understand how to figure out the points especially at shows where he is the only Sphynx in his division. I signed up for the online almanac but I can't figure out why his points are listed for 14 rings when he has shown in 18.

I figured it shouldn't be too hard for him to get his 6 Winners ribbons, but I don't expect he will be able to Grand this year. There just aren't enough shows in my 3 hour driving range.

MissMySphynxBoys

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
Oooh! I loove your pics! Larry took my SV male's pics at a show a year or so ago- he did a really good job :) I really love Diana Starr, though, but I think she mostly makes TICA shows out on the west coast.

Diana does CFA shows also but mostly in So Cal.
She is going to do Konas pics the next time I see her.

I have seen Diana's photographs. She does do a wonderful job.

The "Northern" part of the North Atlantic Region doesn't usually attract a lot of photographers, so I was so excited to have the opportunity to get some decent pictures of my boy.

MissMySphynxBoys

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
I'm so glad you are enjoying the pictures. Its nice to finally have decent shots to share with my friends.

It's also about time for a new avatar. So far #2 and #3 have been mentioned the most.

Mews2much

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
I have not signed up for the CFA Alamac yet but belong to TICA
He will get his Winners Ribbons very easy.
Once he gets his Winners Ribbons he can start getting Grand Points.
He will get Grand Points when he finals even if there are not other sphynx there.

Hairless Blessing

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
I have nothing but lousy shots of Gleek, so you can imagine my delight when there was a photographer at the CFA show last month in Fitchburg, MA. You should have seen me tear open Larry Johnson's envelope when it came in yesterday's mail. Here are a few of my favorite shots:

Right now Gleek is ranked #30 Best Sphynx Kitten Nationally in CFA, and #3 Best Sphynx Kitten in the North Atlantic Region (which is a little funny since there are only 4 in the region). Still not bad for only 3 shows.

Gleek actually is 8 months old today, so he will try for premiership in Dover, NH next month.

What a beautiful boy you have. Very nice pictures.:ThumbsUp:

Back