Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!
Prune born March 18th and Pick Up day is in mid/late~June!

April 15th (4 week old b-day) I was able to Hold him, His personality was just coming out! while his other brothers stayed close to each other, he was adventurous and decided to see what else was join on in the room. He was also surprisingly the quietest of the bunch.

Ill upload pictures to my album to keep everyone updated on how he's growing!

Last edited:

zoinks

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Prune is so cute. I love the name. What color is he?

Hoping the wait goes in quickly :)

GizmosMommy

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
I almost named Gizmo Craisen...but when I picked him up from the breeder he didn't look like a Craisen! So Gizmo was chosen lol

admin

Administrator
Staff member
Prune born March 18th and Pick Up day is in mid/late~June!

April 15th (4 week old b-day) I was able to Hold him, His personality was just coming out! while his other brothers stayed close to each other, he was adventurous and decided to see what else was join on in the room. He was also surprisingly the quietest of the bunch.

Ill upload pictures to my album to keep everyone updated on how he's growing!
Wow what a cutie! Congrats! (Love your signature too!) (y)

BluesMummy

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Awww hes so so cute, loving the name Prune, especially as it was the name of the kitty who was the begining of the canadian sphynx who we all love & adore today !!! Im suprised a lot more people havent used the name i think your the first ive come across on here, keep us posted with lots of pics :) xxxx

image.jpg

^slept on my shoulder all night when I picked him up.

Sorry for not updating as promised, It's been so crazy! (Good crazy) I picked him up on the 21st! He's been so great! No health issues! He already has his own tumblr has so many fans on facebook. He is very energetic and loves to sleep on my shoulder or chest. I have a hard time keeping him out the bathroom when I potty, so curious! So far does not likes his baths, I bathe him in tub instead of the sink because he's a little too big for the sink I have. Any suggestions to help him relax?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    62 KB · Views: 26
Last edited:
image.jpg

^can see his belly button! #exposed

Notice how he has a heart on his back, on a previous post, that I haven't noticed till I picked him up!

He has been so funny, he hates it when I give him a bath but he has no problem sitting on my chest when I have my bath!

Does anyone have any ideas with 4th of July comming up?

Catzzzmeow

Administrator
Staff member
I am very fortunate mine are good about the bath. 2 love the water and go in the tub after my bath...lol. But they prefer to play in the tub rather then being bathed. Google HexBug Fish. You can buy at Target or Toys R Us usually. Perhaps when you are using the bathroom every day you can fill tub a bit and let fish entice him...desensitizing him to water is the key.

That heart on his back is adorable.

Patti

Back