Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Puppy and Dare pics

Gadzukz

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
The puppies are now 3 weeks old and starting to play!

A question from some of the dog breeders here, what's the best way to keep the puppy box clean? I am changing blankets daily, but I think some newspaper would be easier, but wouldn't it discolor their fur?

And some long overdue pics of Dare!

marlene

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
LOL what cute pics! I never realized their muzzles were that long when they were puppies but I guess it makes sense! And Dare has grown up to be so beautiful.

Bella07

Banned
Ohhhhhh! They are absolutely precious! I love them! That first picture is just too cute, the one with the other puppy's nose in her mouth. :Adore: And Dare has turned into such a beautiful young lady! You have a house full of cuteness and love!

Gizzymom

Banned
Ohhhhhh! They are absolutely precious! I love them! That first picture is just too cute, the one with the other puppy's nose in her mouth. :Adore: And Dare has turned into such a beautiful young lady! You have a house full of cuteness and love!

I noticed the same thing in that pic! Too cute!!!

And Dare is beautiful- much different than the tennis ball sister I remember!!:LOL: