Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Purebred female Siamese needs a loving forever home

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sphinx mom

Lairian
Mokka Latte, a purebread Siamese 6.5 yr old female, who spent her whole life with the Sphynx companions, needs a very loving forever home due to my changing work schedule. She is healthy, but will need an update on her Rabies shot (had a 3 yr Rabies shot 4 yrs ago). She has a microchip, and has traveled with me all over the world. Has a champion pedigree, but I have not entered her into competitions. She is beautiful, and a very snuggly. Needs human contact frequently. Gets along with other cats, never hisses or bites, but has never seen dogs, so might be terrified.
I live in PA, and am looking for someone who can drive up to pick her up next weekend (Nov. 7-8). $100 donation to a cat rescue organization is requested.

mokka.JPG

Toa and Ross

Staff member
Mokka Latte, a purebread Siamese 6.5 yr old female, who spent her whole life with the Sphynx companions, needs a very loving forever home due to my changing work schedule. She is healthy, but will need an update on her Rabies shot (had a 3 yr Rabies shot 4 yrs ago). She has a microchip, and has traveled with me all over the world. Has a champion pedigree, but I have not entered her into competitions. She is beautiful, and a very snuggly. Needs human contact frequently. Gets along with other cats, never hisses or bites, but has never seen dogs, so might be terrified.
I live in PA, and am looking for someone who can drive up to pick her up next weekend (Nov. 7-8). $100 donation to a cat rescue organization is requested.

View attachment 63343

Hope this beautiful and cute lady finds a new forever home soon!

Yoda mom

Staff member
Prayers she finds the purrfect forever home- she is stunning and such a kind face

Status
Not open for further replies.