Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Puyallup, WA

Status
Not open for further replies.

MissMySphynxBoys

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
No! You do great work on this board.

I hope this boy finds a loving home.

sydkat7

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
This poor sphynx looks so dirty...like he hasn't had a bath in awhile. And why is he still "intact"? Sad that they want to trade him for a chihuahua.

Last edited:

Bella07

Banned
If you can't keep one animal, then why are you looking to trade for another? That's awful in my opinion....Hope the baby finds a wonderful home.

ckutkuhn7

Banned
Honestly to me he looks like a shaved cat which would explain no papers. The hair on his face looks alot longer than the hair on his body. He is defintley in need of some TLC. Either way, sphynx or not, I hope he finds a home where someone will appreciate his company.

ilovemysphynx

Administrator
Staff member
Great job again for finding these poor kittys!
This one sounds like they get one animal and then trade when they are sick of it. They do not deserve even a stuffed animal:Angry:

sydkat7

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Honestly to me he looks like a shaved cat which would explain no papers. The hair on his face looks alot longer than the hair on his body. He is defintley in need of some TLC. Either way, sphynx or not, I hope he finds a home where someone will appreciate his company.
Ugh, I hope that's not really it. He does look "strange" for a sphynx, though. That would be a horrible trend if these people shaved down their haired cats just to take advantage of the sphynx trend (and sphynx money) ...ewwww!

ckutkuhn7

Banned
Ugh, I hope that's not really it. He does look "strange" for a sphynx, though. That would be a horrible trend if these people shaved down their haired cats just to take advantage of the sphynx trend (and sphynx money) ...ewwww!
Totally agree!!!!

Marnasobsession

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
He definitely needs some TLC. No papers and intact? I hope his human parents are not intact as we don't want them breeding either:Angry:

Status
Not open for further replies.