Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Question about sphynx?

Bella07

Banned
I don't know much about them, other than the fact that they look like Sphynx, except for their ears, which are curled slightly back.

I would love to see pictures of your baby! And hear all about him/her!

mysphynxzero

Lairian
Yeah they are a sphynx crossed with an american curl. Zero is completely hairless just like a regular hairless sphynx except he has hard curled ears.

he is the all white boy going out for 1500

Anyways..i get to bring him home in a couple of days and will post alot better pics.

Last edited:

Bella07

Banned
Yeah they are a sphynx crossed with an american curl. Zero is completely hairless just like a regular hairless sphynx except he has hard curled ears.

he is the all white boy going out for 1500

Anyways..i get to bring him home in a couple of days and will post alot better pics.

Oh my gosh, he is so cute!!! I always thought that they were more expensive than a Sphynx, but that price seems fair enough. He is really cute, and I love American Curls! So it's an all in one :Laugh:

Last edited by a moderator:

mysphynxzero

Lairian
He wasnt even that exact price. she went down to 1200 because I was there for a lil girl regular sphynx but then the boy was so taken with me she wanted us to be together lol

ilovemysphynx

Administrator
Staff member
I have never seen one in person either. We are looking forward to hearing all about Zero and seeing lots of pictures.:ThumbsUp:

Last edited by a moderator:

Sam lewis

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
I've seen American Curls before so I have a pretty good idea of how I imagine Zero to look! But I'm looking forward to seeing pictures too. He sounds lovely.

mysphynxzero

Lairian
Here are some pictures of zero my new all white elf eared hairless sphynx!

Attachments

• CIMG1350.jpg
    CIMG1350.jpg
    30.1 KB · Views: 20
  • CIMG1329.jpg
    CIMG1329.jpg
    29.8 KB · Views: 19
  • CIMG1335.jpg
    CIMG1335.jpg
    34.5 KB · Views: 22
  • CIMG1354.jpg
    CIMG1354.jpg
    27.5 KB · Views: 20

ckutkuhn7

Banned
thanks so much! He is a sweetheart! And he chases my daughter around the house lol:Laugh:

Your old enough to have a daughter??!! lol Sorry,,,, you look so young,,,,, like my 13 yr old! I could only wish to look as youthful as you! lol

Im glad he is setteling in good. They are so fun to watch as kittens. Heck, my Snuffie is 1 yr old now and I still just watch her play for hours! lol It never gets old.:LOL:

mysphynxzero

Lairian
Your old enough to have a daughter??!! lol Sorry,,,, you look so young,,,,, like my 13 yr old! I could only wish to look as youthful as you! lol

Im glad he is setteling in good. They are so fun to watch as kittens. Heck, my Snuffie is 1 yr old now and I still just watch her play for hours! lol It never gets old.:LOL:

Lol ill be 20 in june! Everybody thinks I look really young haha. Guess that will help when I get older?:BigSmile::Wink:

ckutkuhn7

Banned
Lol ill be 20 in june! Everybody thinks I look really young haha. Guess that will help when I get older?:BigSmile::Wink:

Yeah, enjoy it while it lasts! lol

Growing up I always looked so much older than I actually was, which I thought was cool cuz at 16 I passed for 18 and could sneak into bars. Now I have no interest in bars and I still look old! lol

Gadzukz

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
okay~ first I am so impressed that you know how to do thumbnails already, I still can not figure it out!

Second, Your Zero is one pretty kitty, and may possibly be the first Elf in the lair, but surely not the last! Can't wait to see more of him

mysphynxzero

Lairian
thanks guys :BigSmile: and the thumbnails are easy! when you push the post reply button there is a paper clip up at the top with all the fonts and sizes then just upload your images:Wink:

J

Jinxlover

He is sweet, I want one.

The thumbnails are the only way I can post a pic, I don't know how to do it any other way:LOL::LOL:

admin

Administrator
Staff member
Definitely a cutie!:ThumbsUp:
yeah, i think the first one on the Lair. Sorry if I'm incorrect.

Back