Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Question

ilovemysphynx

Administrator
Staff member
I know this has been talked about but I am thinking of getting the undercover mouse for our kittys for christmas just want to know who has 1 and if they like it?
Thanks evryone!

Mews2much

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
I have one but the 2 sphynx are scared of it.
Meeko and Sashsa love it and can play with it for hours.
There is one problem with itthough.
They hold t down on purpose so it will not move and it gets stuck.

Sam lewis

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
I was also thinking of getting one for christmas for my cats! I have seen another interactive toy though that I might get instead. It's a mouse that is on a stick and it moves around at different speeds and directions! Not a very good discription but something like that! I really want to get them something interactive though.

Brooke

Banned
I have Undercover Mouse and Walter, Nelson, Mandy and Helen LOVE, LOVE, LOVE it!!!

They give it 4 paws up!

susi794

Staff member
I just bought undercover mouse for my "kids" for Christmas, so can't say yes or no yet...but one interactive toy mine adore is fling-ama-string. Hooks to the doorknob and my cats go crazy over it and will play with it for hours.

CoolSphynx

Lairian
Mine LOOOOOOOOOOOOVE it! it goes thru batteries pretty fast, but that may be b/c my cats use it everyday! The company is pretty good with customer service. When Dobby killed the motor on my first one, they sent me a new one :)

kiennasmom

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
My vote is yes!!! Both of my cats love both the FlingAmaString and the Undercover Mouse. They'll play with the Undercover Mouse for hours. I had an older version that they kept pulling off the wand attachments and finally broke. The newer version with the push-button operation is loud enough to be quite irritating but the cats love it (and the wand doesn't come off--yayyyy!). Blue has an embarrassing "habit" of sitting there while it thumps his behind repeatedly so I have to keep the toy turned off when company comes over :Laugh:

Brooke

Banned
My vote is yes!!! Both of my cats love both the FlingAmaString and the Undercover Mouse. They'll play with the Undercover Mouse for hours. I had an older version that they kept pulling off the wand attachments and finally broke. The newer version with the push-button operation is loud enough to be quite irritating but the cats love it (and the wand doesn't come off--yayyyy!). Blue has an embarrassing "habit" of sitting there while it thumps his behind repeatedly so I have to keep the toy turned off when company comes over :Laugh:

:LOL::LOL:Hahaha!! Blue, you silly boy!!

ilovemysphynx, if you decide to buy the Undercover Mouse, make sure you pick up the package with the photo of a cat on the front of the box, not the one with a cartoon cat. Then you'll know you have the second generation version. Or open the box, it has a push button on top instead of a knob you have to turn. I've had both versions also, and the new one is WAAAAY better. My cats went through two of the old ones (they kept breaking it, but I kept buying new ones because they loved it so much) I've had the new version for a couple months now and they haven't broken it yet. I think the manufacturer improved the motor in it.

CoolSphynx

Lairian
Blue has an embarrassing "habit" of sitting there while it thumps his behind repeatedly so I have to keep the toy turned off when company comes over :Laugh:

:LOL::LOL::LOL:

Man oh man, btwn Blue and the recent Sphynx-Spanx spanking thread,
I'm beginning to think "Enjoys light S & M" should be in the breed standard :Woo:

heather

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Sophie LOVES undercover mouse. I turn it on to wear her out before bed so she lets me sleep at night! :Dizzy:

sydkat7

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
All of my cats love the Undercover Mouse, too, but Piglet seems to love it the best; she goes absolutely nuts whenever I turn it on. She'll play with it for hours if I'd let her! It's definitely a "must-have" as far as interactive cat toys go! :ThumbsUp:

Back