Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Questions for members!

"SOTW" and "Admin's soup of the day"

• Replace SOTW with"Admin's soup of the day" (which is daily)

Votes: 5 22.7%
  • Keep it as it is, both "SOTW" and "Admin's soup of the day"

Votes: 17 77.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

admin

Administrator
Staff member
Ok,
Please help us out. The question is, the "Sphynx of the week" which is on the front page of the forum in the "what's new" box that we do once a week , we were thinking of removing that and replacing it with"Admin's soup of the day". Or we can keep them both as they are. Please vote!

xxx_phoenix_xxx

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
i voted soup of the day, it changes every day so i think that would be cool to have a new pic on tghe front page every day,:ThumbsUp:

Bella07

Banned
I like having both! It's nice to see a cute picture everyday and comment for it, and it's also nice to see the sotw, making that member proud!

MissMySphynxBoys

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
I like them both; SOTW for identifying the kitty and the owner, and SOTD for the ever changing pictures.

Inferno12

Banned
I agree with everyone else. Can we have both to look at every day. I love the SOTD but I also like to display the kitty of the month to show it off for the owner to be proud of (I know I was super proud every day when Johnny was up).

nbolin

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
I think it would be better as "Sphynx of the month", and "Admin soup of the day, or soup of the week" ? Just another option :)

Candys

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
I love what you are doing. I look forward to both...Soup of the Day is my first hit in the morning. Perks me up and get my day on track. Thanks for all your hard work.:ThumbsUp::ThumbsUp::ThumbsUp:

admin

Administrator
Staff member
Ok,
I think we will change SOTW (Sphynx of the week) to SOTM (Sphynx of the month) which will give that kitty more time to shine! And continue " Admin's Soup of the Day" daily. Remember you must have a picture of your Sphynx in your album to participate in SOTM.

Last edited: