Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Quick! Need Halloween ideas for myself and critters!

LuckDuck

Lairian
Hi there everyone! It's been a long time since I have been on here (mostly because I'm a pretty busy person who sucks at technology - ie: messing with the computer usually takes more time than I have).

In any case, I figured out of all the critter groups I'm a part of, the sphynx people ought to be the most creative (just look at the cats we prefer).

I need a theme! I got so caught up in just life this October that one of my favorite holidays has snuck up on me.
I usually attend a fundraiser this time of year with my critters and so I've gotten in the habit of dressing us all up to a theme.
There might be something I want to get to this weekend but I can't come up with any costume ideas! The horror!
So here's the deal. I want to do something maybe creepy but I am open to other ideas, just as long as it's not cheesy (no food items or other goofy things). I've done the superhero theme, day of the dead and an Egyptian theme in years past, so I want to do something new. Don't want to break the bank though; I can be pretty crafty, just need some ideas.

I have a very tall and lanky red doberman pinscher (ear not cut but tail is). I have my gorgeous sphynxy girl of course (white, odd eyed). I also have a Belgian Hare who will be joining the festivities this time ( I got her right after last Halloween). Then there is me.

Please tell me that you guys are creative geniuses :)
I've got nothing; not a zip of creativity left in me.

LuckDuck

Lairian
Just added a few more photos to my album so everyone can see my babies :)
*With the exception of my Chilean Rose Hair and the new Black Moor Goldfish I saved from the pets store a few days ago (all his little buddies were getting eaten by the bigger fish).

MollysMom

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
First thing that came to mind - you as dorothy, them as cowardly lion, scarecrow and tin man.

I love Hallowe'en too - I dress up every year. This year hubby and I are going as Peggy and Al Bundy from "Married With Children".

LuckDuck

Lairian
I'll definitely give it a thought. It would certainly be creepy for me, lol. The Wizard of Oz used to terrify me as a kid and I still can't bear to watch the movie.
Thanks for the idea!

admin

Administrator
Staff member
Alice in Wonderland comes to mind. :)

article-1252091-0859FBDC000005DC-493_634x313.jpg