Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

R E J O I C E

sharbeauty

Lairian
I am more than thrilled to announce that my son and I have found a new kitten. Listen to his name...
R A J A H...did you hear the little lion roar ever so sweetly...hehee.

I cannot sing the praises of Sphynx Cattery enough! Your boys are absolutley lovely, me and Brando enjoyed our vist and are counting the days till Rajah becomes a part of our family.

I will try to post a pic Karrie sent me. Whatta great pic!!!

Attachments

• Rajah_on_PAPASAN[1].jpg
    Rajah_on_PAPASAN[1].jpg
    31.3 KB · Views: 55
Last edited by a moderator:

ElGatoLoco

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
If you got it from Sphynx, then you got a good kitty for sure. I met Karrie through myspace and we've had some really funny conversations. She's a class act. She is also a member here. Karrie, where are you?

Last edited by a moderator:

susi794

Staff member
Shar,
He's gorgeous. I am so happy for you. Hopefully all will be well this time and you can enjoy a long, healthy life together.
Congrats!
Susi and the gang

AngelSphynx

Lairian
I don't know how in the world I missed this thread!! Thank you Sharon and everyone for such wonderful comments! It means a lot to me!! And Sharon, I can send you that pic again without my cattery name if you want. I didn't know that was against the rules either. That was really cute what you wrote!! Rajah is such a wonderful kitty with a personality like none other. They are perfect for each other. ( To the ones that haven't seen the pictures of Rajah in my photo albums, he is a red spotted tabby. You can't really tell from that pic. He is gorgeous!) :)

AngelSphynx

Lairian
If you got it from Sphynx, then you got a good kitty for sure. I met Karrie through myspace and we've had some really funny conversations. She's a class act. She is also a member here. Karrie, where are you?

haha Mike! Well thank you, you are quite the clown yourself. :LOL:

AngelSphynx

Lairian
I looked on your cattery website.
Amaryllis is so pretty.

Thank you. I am very proud of Amaryllis. She recently found a new home and is flying out tomorrow. I will miss her so much!! But she is going to the perfect home so I am happy. She has been getting lots of extra hugs and kisses today....and a few in there for her new brother (or boyfriend :LOL:) Gable. :BigSmile:

Yes all!!! Amaryllis is coming home to Gable and our family!!!!!!

I didn't want to just jump in and say anything specific before it was time, so to speak...

But yes that beautiful girl is our new baby! Isn't she just gorgeous?!

Karrie and her mom have been just excellent through everything! I couldn't be happier about how things have been handled and I know I am getting a wonderful kitty where she was loved and cared for. I am sad for them to have to say goodbye to her. I know she is going to be missed. We promise to post a lot of family pictures so they can see how she is doing!

How wonderful someone on the Lair is bringing Rajah home! I was looking at the little mackerel tabby too. I would have brought him home in a heartbeat but hubby said only one more. We will see about that....HAHAHA!

AngelSphynx

Lairian
Yes all!!! Amaryllis is coming home to Gable and our family!!!!!!

I didn't want to just jump in and say anything specific before it was time, so to speak...

But yes that beautiful girl is our new baby! Isn't she just gorgeous?!

Karrie and her mom have been just excellent through everything! I couldn't be happier about how things have been handled and I know I am getting a wonderful kitty where she was loved and cared for. I am sad for them to have to say goodbye to her. I know she is going to be missed. We promise to post a lot of family pictures so they can see how she is doing!

How wonderful someone on the Lair is bringing Rajah home! I was looking at the little mackerel tabby too. I would have brought him home in a heartbeat but hubby said only one more. We will see about that....HAHAHA!

Sorry did I spill the peas? Eep. I only said the name Gable! lol. Well, your post was very nice (TY)...and funny. :LOL:

Back