Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Raccoon alert! [emoji252]

Traci Smith

Lairian
Lol! Nile has these stripes developing that I seemed to be the only one to see! Today was spa day and in this light everyone else could see them finally!!!! He was thermal born, so as he darkens we get new exciting features! So fun! I love it!
IMG_9943.JPG
eb729586b8e1eeb1253ba05bb19285f6.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Xandria

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
Nile is such a cutie. Please continue to share pictures (I'm sure you will) as his colors and patterns emerge. That's so fantastic. It's like a new kitty every week! LOL

I've been watching @Catzzzmeow 's Ochi change over a while as well, with much fascination.

Traci Smith

Lairian
I really enjoy seeing everyone’s babies! We should have a one year before and after thread! For baby pics and big kid pics! How fun ... maybe there is one! Just the changes they all go through thermal or not is fun! And who doesn’t love looking at kitty pics over coffee in the morning????!!! I know I sure do!

EnAyKayIDee

Lairian
@Traci Smith Oh! Thanks! I guess I sort of thought all sphynxes changed a little in colour, the first picture I got of my Luna she was quite pink with just a white nose and now she has some markings on her nose, ears, tail and back legs. How interesting!!

How old is Nile now? That's crazy how much his colour has changed! How exciting to get to see and watch that over time!

Traci Smith

Lairian
@Traci Smith Oh! Thanks! I guess I sort of thought all sphynxes changed a little in colour, the first picture I got of my Luna she was quite pink with just a white nose and now she has some markings on her nose, ears, tail and back legs. How interesting!!

How old is Nile now? That's crazy how much his colour has changed! How exciting to get to see and watch that over time!

He was born March 22... he is still a little guy... he is grayish now with darker grey tips sort of and the coon tail lol

Back