Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Rae Rae Aussie got her angel wings. Forever in my heart

Yoda mom

Staff member
Today I learned sweet Rae Rae aussie dog got her angel wings. She was such a sweet sassy girl. my ex -fiance and I adopted when we were together. this is the picture of her that stole my heart when we adopted Rae Rae. I will always treasure the memories I shared loving her , from her hoots of talking to running thru the dog agility equipment, such a fun sassy girl. She loved riding in the truck with her doggie googles and meeting and greeting everyone at the store. Today, a piece of my heart flew to the bridge to be with Rae Rae. Fly free and high at the bridge sweet girl, I know you are keeping all the furbabies at the bridge in line, barking away being your silly self. this is Rae in her agility days, and one of the favorite pics of her with her buddy sketch a boo just hanging out being an aussie. I miss you always sweet girl.

1584393161368.png

Attachments

• IMG_0398.JPG
    IMG_0398.JPG
    12.8 KB · Views: 30
  • IMG_1511.JPG
    IMG_1511.JPG
    6.7 KB · Views: 27

Catzzzmeow

Administrator
Staff member
Ohhhh noooo. I am so sorry Tammy. Fly high sweet baby girl. Hugs are sent to you. I will light a candle tonight in her honor. I am sure her angel wings are caring her over the rainbow bridge with ease.

61390c0ff45305f8e89fe7a3c02c784c.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Sheldon13

Staff member
I’m so sorry to you and your ex. I’m glad she got to experience such a great life.

Love and Sphynx ~ It’s all you need

Lynn W

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
Oh no, Tammy she was such a pretty girl..she looks like my big boy Frodo. I'm so sorry for your loss. : (
My Frodo Frodo-face.jpg

Yoda mom

Staff member
thank you for all your kind words, I called the breeder adopted from and we cried our hearts out and shared stories of sweet Rae Rae and how she always talked "woo woo woo" surely keeping the bridge babies in line and making them smile with her quirky fun loving way,

Forever in our hearts. fly free sweet girl, I know you are at the bridge flying pain free and whole with a whole lot of "woo woo woo's"♥

brownjeweli

Lairian
Today I learned sweet Rae Rae aussie dog got her angel wings. She was such a sweet sassy girl. my ex -fiance and I adopted when we were together. this is the picture of her that stole my heart when we adopted Rae Rae. I will always treasure the memories I shared loving her , from her hoots of talking to running thru the dog agility equipment, such a fun sassy girl. She loved riding in the truck with her doggie googles and meeting and greeting everyone at the store. Today, a piece of my heart flew to the bridge to be with Rae Rae. Fly free and high at the bridge sweet girl, I know you are keeping all the furbabies at the bridge in line, barking away being your silly self. this is Rae in her agility days, and one of the favorite pics of her with her buddy sketch a boo just hanging out being an aussie. I miss you always sweet girl.

View attachment 98248
aww! what a beauty! I'm so sorry for your loss!

Back