Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Rambo (aka Tiddlywinks) At His Forever Home

susi794

Staff member
Just downloaded new pics of Rambo at his new home with his brother Bowser. Bowser is also one of mine, so I know he was going to have a lot of love and good care. It makes me so happy to see him looking good and fitting right in. Since you all have known him since he was born, thought you might enjoy seeing him home at last in his forever family. There's a whole lotta love in this home.

We love and miss you, Rambo!

susi794

Staff member
OMG Susi that is so great! The last pic with their heads together makes a heart!

I know--I told them the same thing! So sweet...

M2M, they posted them on Bowser's FB page and I just downloaded them from there, but they are great people--keep in contact and take awesome care of Bowser, so when they contacted me to let me know they wanted another, I was so happy. Rambo will have a good and loving home. Ya can't ask for more than that for your kids.

Mews2much

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
That is great.
I send the breeders pictures of the sphynx that came from them.
Wrinkles breeder always tells me how happy she is to get picturs.

susi794

Staff member
That is great.
I send the breeders pictures of the sphynx that came from them.
Wrinkles breeder always tells me how happy she is to get picturs.

I know I always am....it's one of the last things I say to people..."Please keep in touch, send pics and stories!"

susi794

Staff member
Thanks everybody--I think they are good lookin' fellas myself--:Cool: And Rambo looks happy--that's just the best thing in the world!:ThumbsUp::BigSmile:

susi794

Staff member
Great pics Susi, it must be a bittersweet moment for you...sad to see them leave, but happy to see them in a loving home!
Exactly. But as a breeder you go into it with the mindset that they will be leaving. Rambo's new mommy and daddy came to pick him out when he was tiny, and came to visit him as he grew, named him before they even met him, so he felt like theirs for a long time. Where the good feelings come as the breeder is that you have pride in the fact that you gave this precious angel as good a start in this life that you could, and now he/she will go and make a new set of people very happy. Sharing that loving blessing that sphyxies add to our lives with someone else is a good way to feel.

susi794

Staff member
Has Zuki gone to his new home also?
Not yet...my sister thinks she wants him but is still on the fencepost. If she doesn't, I'll be putting him up for sale. I'd love to keep him cuz he's an absolute sweety, but I have too many now!

Sleepyheadkitten

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
Gorgeous sweeties :) And yes, pictures are a must, aren't they? It makes my day to get pictures back- particularly once they get older... People tend to send baby pics, but forget- we want adult pics too! (hehe- well, not ADULT pics, if you know what I'm saying- although they are nude...)

Mug-ys mumma

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Aw! So gorgeous!! What handsome kitties you make Susi!! :BigSmile:

So nice to see them cuddled up together in a loving home. :BigSmile:

X

susi794

Staff member
They've had Bowser for about a year now and I was so happy to hear Bowser accepted Rambo right away. Just heard from Jake and Steph today and they said Bowser and Rambo are just inseperable. Rambo follows Bowser everywhere....and they are constantly cuddling. This couldn't have worked out better (or quicker). Bowser was already a much loved and spoiled little guy, so we were a little nervous that it might take awhile for Rambo to fit in, but Bowser loved him the moment they met. Makes me so darn happy!

Back