Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Ramses is home!

Myrnaloy

Lairian
Hello everybody! Just wanted to let you all know that Ramses has finally moved in.
He was housewarm from the first second, and naturally appears to be the master of the house; and also I must say; I'm quite sure I have found the perfect sphynx!
He's so warm, caring and playful! And he loves to cuddle.
but my God.... he's such a foodwreck! He eats all day long, and if we try to keep him away while the other cat is eating (Ramses usually chases her away if she tries to eat) he goes bananas with his claws!
He sure is gonna end up like a fat little sphynxboy if we don't stop him xD

adding some pictures too;

Attachments

• IMG_0048.jpg
    IMG_0048.jpg
    32.1 KB · Views: 47
  • IMG_0129.jpg
    IMG_0129.jpg
    45.4 KB · Views: 47
  • IMG_0169.jpg
    IMG_0169.jpg
    28.2 KB · Views: 50
  • IMG_0223.jpg
    IMG_0223.jpg
    44.7 KB · Views: 42

holly_savage

Banned
Congrats. He's gorgeous.

Pic # 3 is my favorite, but in #2 you can so see his little Napoleon-like personality. He will be the boss...such attitude in such a litle guy!

marlene

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Love the toe-biting picture. You can just see the wheels spinning as he plans his next deviltry.

susi794

Staff member
Pic #3 looks like he's thinking..."Hmmm...what can I eat next?" :LOL::LOL: I recognize it cuz I get the same look. :LOL::LOL: And look at that chubby little belly in #4. He's a doll!

Inferno12

Banned
What a beautiful baby, congratulations on having him home. Have you seen Johnny???? There is nothing wrong with a big chunky monkey!! :Woo::Woo:

I love the 3rd pic as well. You can just see the orneriness in his eyes

Back