Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Raw diet delivery?

souplouie

Lairian
Hi everyone!!

I just wanted to check in and see if anyone had any recommendations for anywhere that ships raw pet food? We had a local place we loved, but have recently moved (or are in the process of moving) out of state from there. I'm going to be looking around for somewhere local again as well, but figured if anyone had recommendations for something I could get delivered that might be a more convient option!

Sheldon13

Staff member
Are you looking for premade? The only two I know of that are premade are Darwin’s and Raw Feed Miami.

Love and Sphynx ~ It’s all you need

Condo commando

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
Are you looking for premade? The only two I know of that are premade are Darwin’s and Raw Feed Miami.

I buy from Raw Feeding Miami and I like them, but it's not premade. There's minimal work left because they sell the ground meat with bones and organs included so all you have to do is add the supplement, but this is the same as Hare Today.

Try to look into the food delivery companies like Nom Nom Now. I'm sure there are others but I don't keep up.

EDIT - also look up Smalls. They are like Nom Nom Now.

Last edited:

Sheldon13

Staff member
Ohhh I thought I saw they had a premade option. Thank you for the correction.

Condo commando

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
Ohhh I thought I saw they had a premade option. Thank you for the correction.

I'm not sure what you saw but if it was the category called "pre-made grinds" that is an 80-10-10 grind of meat-bones-organs. That is usually what I buy as a matter of fact. Then I add Alnutrin to it.

Back