Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

RAWZ ... thoughts?

Kate

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
Hi,

Is anyone using the RAWZ cat food? I recently bought a bag to try with my guys. RAWZ is a freeze dried raw kibble. I am trying to figure out an easier and cheaper way to feed my kitties. Right now I am supplementing one meal per day (the afternoon feed) with a serving. So far they both like it ok, and eat most of it throughout the afternoon. All litter box business is good ;) if not even better :)

It would sure be nice to have the convenience of a kibble, with the benefits of raw.

Thanks for any input.

Xandria

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
Cool. I'll be keeping an eye on this thread (just don't have anything to contribute, but am always keen learn more about other raw).

Kate

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
They are coming out with a new flavour in May, and by the end of summer they expect to have 2 additional recipes that contain no chicken. These are the ones I am most interested in, since mine tend not to do so well with chicken (although, so far so good).

admin

Administrator
Staff member
Hi,

Is anyone using the RAWZ cat food? I recently bought a bag to try with my guys. RAWZ is a freeze dried raw kibble. I am trying to figure out an easier and cheaper way to feed my kitties. Right now I am supplementing one meal per day (the afternoon feed) with a serving. So far they both like it ok, and eat most of it throughout the afternoon. All litter box business is good ;) if not even better :)

It would sure be nice to have the convenience of a kibble, with the benefits of raw.

Thanks for any input.
Great info, thanks for sharing. :)

lapril

Lairian
Hey- I saw it in the store and was skeptical at the protein content. It's good to hear that it's not upsetting your cat's tummy. I might try it.

jlynrobert

Lairian
My local pet store just started carrying RAWZ, when I inquired about the brand the sales person told me its the same family that originally founded Wellness Pet food company

lapril

Lairian
Are your babies still eating this?
I had Ezio and Clementine try it out. Massive diarrhea. watery, stinky, disgusting. :( They loved the taste though

Kate

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
Are your babies still eating this?
I had Ezio and Clementine try it out. Massive diarrhea. watery, stinky, disgusting. :( They loved the taste though

Oh no! That's terrible. I'm sorry you had a miserable experience. Mine are still eating it, and doing well. How quickly did you switch over? Were your kitties on raw already?

Back